Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

huntannette 11-08-2015 08:19 AM

Well I`ll be mailing out my package tomorrow ....my Santee will be getting two boxes....it is what she asked for.....wow seems like a lot of gifts are heading North...youpeee......can`t wait ......can you tell I`m excited...lol

terriamn 11-08-2015 08:43 AM

Paintmejudy

Paintmejudy that sounds terrible you must feel so helpless

verna2197 11-08-2015 10:24 AM

Well actually my package was suppose to go out yesterday but when I went on line to print the postage, Good ole USPS took my monies but didn't give me any postage. Lucky Me! had to call them and they told me to wait a couple of hours and try to print it off then. Told them no way just refund monies and I will redo it on Monday. Knew if I waited a couple of hours the package would not get to post office in time. Needless to say I am a retired Postal Worker and this should not have happened but it did. Good Ole Post Office LOL Anyway package will hopefully go out of Monday if I am able to print the postage off, if not the Dh will have to take to town on Tuesday for me

sunrise450 11-08-2015 10:33 AM

Taking a break.....most of my sp's are wrapped and ready, just a few left. I have enjoyed this swap so much that I am thinking of joining in on the secret pals swap next year. Both my daughter's that live by me could care less for my quilting gifts. Although the youngest (45) asks me for pot holders and I think both of them would like table runners. Some day I may see them long enough to ask!
I intend on getting this in the mail tomorrow. Will let you know when it is on the way to wherever! Now to find out "wherever" is!

verna2197 11-08-2015 10:52 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are a few things I made for my Secret Santa person, sure hope you like what I made.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]535200[/ATTACH]
Dishcloth Scrubby
[ATTACH=CONFIG]535201[/ATTACH]
Snowflakes FSL Ornaments
[ATTACH=CONFIG]535202[/ATTACH]
10 Minute Potholders
[ATTACH=CONFIG]535203[/ATTACH]
Christmas Tree Mug Rug
[ATTACH=CONFIG]535204[/ATTACH]
Coaster & Mug Rug for Snacks.

JuneBillie 11-08-2015 11:06 AM

Mine and my husband's package should be going out within the next couple of days. :)

kariboo 11-08-2015 12:21 PM

I love them all.. I be delighted with them.. lol

SulaBug 11-08-2015 12:58 PM

My Secret Santa's package is all wrapped & ready to go out in the mail this week!! :D I am not going to say what day, so if she is watching, she won't know for sure if it is from me or not!! This has been so much fun & I can hardly wait for my package to arrive & then OPENING DAY!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sustraley 11-08-2015 03:52 PM

I checked the USPS website. As of Saturday, my SS package is very close to it's destination. Yippee!!!

omacookie 11-08-2015 07:48 PM

To my SS I do not know how to post photos so please do for me. will appreciate any hand made items as well as candy.
PS Gift cards welcome !