Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

tlrnhi 11-01-2015 08:27 AM

Ok ladies. I want to know who let the skunk loose last night. Let Belle out to go potty and she got skunked!!

Barbm 11-01-2015 08:51 AM

Couple of days go by and, of course, you guys are all chatty and I need to get through pages of posts. I've been wrapping and boxing (I'm a sucker for those cute boxes) and just have to get a wee bit of local chocolate and I'm ready to mail tomorrow. I must say I jammed as much as possible in the box- I'd love to be on the receiving end. :) I thoroughly enjoyed shopping and wrapping and packing. It isn't often I get to choose things myself for someone. Thanks for the fun!

Quiltedhorse 11-01-2015 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7363085)
Ok ladies. I want to know who let the skunk loose last night. Let Belle out to go potty and she got skunked!!

It's probably the same one that stunk up my barn two nights ago.

tlrnhi 11-01-2015 09:11 AM

At least she didn't get it ALL over her. She got it in the face. Really didn't smell like skunk at first, more like petroleum. Got her face cleaned off outside and quickly got her upstairs to the bathroom for bath. It's mainly on her face/head. Got her cleaned up as best I could (hubby in KS with his parents). Gave her another bath about an hour ago. Still a bit smelly. Since she's so big, she's hard to get done in the tub. Everytime I move, she moves, so will wait until hubby gets home and we will bathe her again. I did use the peroxide, baking soda and dawn dish soap. I'll do that again for 3d bath and hopefully she'll be good. Both her and I slept in the family room so she wouldn't stink up the entire house. There was an odor in the house, so set out bowls of vinegar and smell is gone. :)

ibex94 11-01-2015 10:43 AM

time is fleeting and my gift for my Santee has not yet arrived in the post... Looks like I will be going shopping tomorrow so I can get my package mailed off.

kariboo 11-01-2015 11:07 AM

I mailed my pkg awhile ago, I know she rec'd it, the tracking number told me so..
wouldn't it be nice if everyone posted they rec'd there pkgs ~

JuneBillie 11-01-2015 11:19 AM

Me and hubby will be sending off our package this week. :)

Susan

cannyquilter 11-01-2015 12:12 PM

Almost finished hand made item then everything to get wrapped and into the post. It has such a long way to go. Terri so pleased we don't have skunks here it's bad enough when they roll in cow pats.

huntannette 11-01-2015 12:41 PM

Ok so...I got a lot of answers from people interested in the Dear Jane book /CD and template except from the person I wanted....so here is what I will do....I will do like one person suggested on here a while back....I will trade it for something....I don`t want something expensive in trade...just something interesting....the person offered me some fudge....yum....So I will be mailing my package out at the beginning of next week . I will mail out the book at the same time.....this gives anyone interested time enough to let me know what thy would trade for the book...If you are from outside the country it has to be something that is accepted in Canada...remember I don`t want anything expensive...this is just for fun....will let you know who will be receiving it before I mail it out....so what will you trade???

starshine 11-01-2015 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 7363333)
Ok so...I got a lot of answers from people interested in the Dear Jane book /CD and template except from the person I wanted....so here is what I will do....I will do like one person suggested on here a while back....I will trade it for something....I don`t want something expensive in trade...just something interesting....the person offered me some fudge....yum....So I will be mailing my package out at the beginning of next week . I will mail out the book at the same time.....this gives anyone interested time enough to let me know what thy would trade for the book...If you are from outside the country it has to be something that is accepted in Canada...remember I don`t want anything expensive...this is just for fun....will let you know who will be receiving it before I mail it out....so what will you trade???

Do we post here of pm you?