Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2017-Signups Closed--All Names Out (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2017-signups-closed-all-names-out-t291129.html)

huntannette 10-22-2017 10:17 AM

My SS lives south of me but that could be a LOT of people because I live WAY up north!!!!

SulaBug 10-22-2017 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 7929539)
My SS lives south of me but that could be a LOT of people because I live WAY up north!!!!

Hey There....................I think this could be me this time!! Oh what FUN!!
:D:D :D :D

huntannette 10-22-2017 02:56 PM

Hmmmmm we`ll seeeeee!!!!

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 7929581)
Hey There....................I think this could be me this time!! Oh what FUN!!
:D:D :D :D

roseirish48 10-22-2017 04:59 PM

was going to run out today to pick up some goodies to add to box plus get packing tape to close box up with, but some how my get up an go had no gumption. spent the day working on gift for recipient of ornament swap instead.

gramadona 10-22-2017 05:16 PM

Woo boo! Got my Santee name and am filling her box with goodies.
She likes most of the same things I do so I'm having fun!
Thank you Terry for hosting and hope your hand and your heart heal quickly.❣️

skaduzy 10-22-2017 06:20 PM

You all that like coffee......do you have a kreurig or use a Mr Coffee, etc?

skaduzy 10-22-2017 06:34 PM

I have pierced ears. Put up a tree but have tons of ornaments. Can always use pot holders and kitchen towels. I like table toppers and runners. 1/4 and 1/2 yards is good. No flannel. Need rotary blades.....and new rotary cutter. Needles are always good. Aprons are nice, too. (Need XL!). No lotions or soap...I'm sensitive :D. Thanks for thinking of the questions, Suzanne.

BrendaK 10-22-2017 11:02 PM

I forgot to add that I also don't use scented lotions or soap. The older my body gets the weirder it reacts to things. BrendaK

SulaBug 10-23-2017 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by skaduzy (Post 7929808)
You all that like coffee......do you have a kreurig or use a Mr Coffee, etc?

I am so glad you asked............I have Keurig & Love it. I also like medium blends of coffee.
:D :D :D :D

pyffer3 10-23-2017 09:22 AM

Jewelry - Yes
Pierced Ears - Yes
Decorate a tree - No tree, try to be gone for the holidays
Potholders or Towels - Towels
Table Toppers or Runners - table runners
FQs 1/4 1/2 yards - I'd prefer 1 yard of fabric instead of 4 fat quarters
Use Flannel - Not Much
Notions - Love pin cushions----the crazier the better, even homemade ones!
Special Soaps of Lotions - not really
Microwaveable Bowls - I've never had one but would love to. I couldn't figure out how to make one so gave up!
Nice Homemade Things - Love anything homemade

I have my box packed, just waiting for a couple of special items I ordered online to get here and then I am going to mail. I hope my secret santa likes an ecclectic mixture of stuff! PLUS fabric! Lol