Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2017-Signups Closed--All Names Out (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2017-signups-closed-all-names-out-t291129.html)

catjo 11-06-2017 05:07 PM

My SS pkg went out today. Just realized needed fat quarters, knew that but forgot. Good thing I put 5 or 6 in there. lol

Hint: Your place of residence was ranked in the top 100 Best Places to Live by Money Magazine in 2012

marietta 11-06-2017 05:43 PM

Evie, I like that earlier idea :thumbup: :D
I'm hoping my pal doesn't send mine till the very very last day lol
It was very very hard last year to just have it sit there and me look at it. I could put it up someplace, But knowing me Yeah I would forget where I put it haha.

dharen7 11-06-2017 06:36 PM

I received my package last Friday. Sitting on the Dining room table. Will have to take it to the sewing room. Still haven't received my last item I ordered. It was supposed to be here on the 2nd. Will wait til Friday morning. If not here my person will be getting two packages.

kariboo 11-06-2017 07:07 PM

Dec. 10th let me check my schedule ~~ Yup..I'm up for it... I'll bring the wine... red or white. hot cider works too..

Sleepy Hollow 11-06-2017 09:06 PM

I was able to finish the gift today! My quilt group made 120 lap quilts (about 60" x 60", give or take) for Meals on Wheels recipients, and today we dragged them all out so that the drivers could select a special quilt for their people, if they wanted. One of mine was selected :D The rest were rolled up with a ribbon and a tag attached, to be delivered sometime in December. Out of the 120 we made, over 100 will go to recipients. Anyway, I took a break from helping with those to knock out the little gift so I could send everything in the mail tomorrow.

Then I stopped by the store and got one of the wanted items, another fat quarter, and a postcard. Just wrote up a message and "SS reveal" on the postcard and have it all in a bag to be weighed at the post office tomorrow. So glad I caught my mistake on the mailing deadline early enough to get everything done!

LindaC 11-07-2017 02:48 AM

We have our one and only quilt show here in Ireland (it's actually the Knitting and Stitching Show which covers knitting, crochet, sewing, patchwork, cards etc) starting on the 9th November. I hope it's okay if I wait till Friday to post my package as I want to see what I can pick up at the show to put in my secret santa package.
LindaC

Lstew2212 11-07-2017 01:55 PM

I will have my package in the mail by Friday, But my SS may be getting two packages. I have stuff on order that I ordered over a week and a half ago. Still not here. Makes me sad. The majority of my items will be mailed.

ckcowl 11-07-2017 02:33 PM

I received a package from a Jolly Santa. Woohoo . And I was good, didn’t even shake it. :)
i have mine ready to go, will be to the post office tomorrow afternoon. Excited!
Thank you santa! Can’t wait to see what I got. :)

mcdaniel023 11-07-2017 04:52 PM

Finished my package today. Mailing it out tomorrow. Ho, Ho, Ho!!!

BrendaK 11-07-2017 06:36 PM

Well, I sent my package today. I have had it so long I don't remember if I included my name or not. So if any of you get a package without a card it probably came from me. I just read something my partner wanted so she may get two packages.
I also love elephants, and yes the trunk up does mean good luck. (Except for the elephant when it rains).

Everyone here seems like they are having a good time. Hope all of you stay healthy and happy and stay out of the naughty hole (but you can also have a good time there).

BrendaK