Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2021 sign ups (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2021-sign-ups-t316354.html)

m-fay 12-12-2021 02:09 PM

secret santa

1 Attachment(s)
as promised. a picture of my goodies. Thank you again, Tash.

KathyM 12-12-2021 02:36 PM

Thank you!!!!

I received a huge package from craftymatt2. Gray fabruc to make my granddaughter an elephant quilt. Magic pins, cleaning brushes, socks, more fabric, treats, Cozy bowl templatecolor book & pencils and book.
For some reason i can not get my picture to post.

CarolinePaj 12-12-2021 02:44 PM

Maxie!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

DH just gave me my box! MAXIE.... How did you get me...... Terri, I believe I can see your hand in this!!! Can you believe DH took the box because he saw that it was from Maxie and he wanted me to get a surprise! Well, you all managed to really surprise me! Here is a picture of my box... before opening!

I am now off to open!!!

Hugs

Caroline

BrendaK 12-12-2021 03:59 PM

Well I opened my package Cuppy and it was Christmas time. She sent 4 Hot Iron Transfers, a Kanzashi Flower Maker, Extra Fine Fusing Tape, wonder clips note Book, note pad, Cards, Pencil case, Socks, 2 charm Packs, Batik FQ bundle, Boondoggie Ruler and Pattern, 5 Patterns, an iron on star. If I forgot anything please forgive me.

Thank you Cuppy.

Hope you all have a happy healthy holiday season.

BrendaK

craftymatt2 12-12-2021 05:07 PM

Hi everyone,
I lost track of time and now I am home, I received from Kathy so many goodies, sewing machine needles, 5 in 1 sliding ruler, marking chalk, such beautiful fabric, I love it, clips, socks, english breakfast tea, love tea, never tried this, made a cup before I got on here, love the tea, yum, shortbread cookies, oh and hot chocolate, Thank You, Thank You Kathy for all the great goodies you sent
Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year
Mary

I am so sorry but I do not know how to post pics

craftymatt2 12-12-2021 05:09 PM

SS Swap

Originally Posted by KathyM (Post 8524917)
I received a huge package from craftymatt2. Gray fabruc to make my granddaughter an elephant quilt. Magic pins, cleaning brushes, socks, more fabric, treats, Cozy bowl templatecolor book & pencils and book.
For some reason i can not get my picture to post.

So glad you like, I am so amazed at the quilt pattern, I would never attempt it but I love it, I guess if my granddaughter asked for it I would do it to.

Merry Christmas
Mary
craftymatt2

Tash♡ 12-12-2021 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 8524915)
as promised. a picture of my goodies. Thank you again, Tash.

Your very welcome, glad you liked everything ☃️🎁🎄

CarolinePaj 12-12-2021 06:29 PM

Thank you Maxie

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

Well... Maxie has just outdone herself...... again! She sent so many lovely items... I will try to list them all here:-
So much Kansas Troubles fabric..... which I love and find terribly difficult to find over here......
Loads of Kim Dhiel fabric.... again, which I love but that is almost impossible to get here......
4 Beautiful pieces of hand dyed wool .... again very difficult to get here as wool applique is not as popular - I don't know why!
Chips - she knows I love them!
Jelly Beans - two big bags... they are my guilty pleasure!
The cutest magnetic wooden spool pin/needle holder (the cutest thing you have ever seen)!
A Kansas Troubles pattern and a Maggie Bonanomi pattern which will be my holiday stitching ... Love both!!!
The cutest sewing themed tissues - again, never seen anything like them here!
Seam ripper on a necklace which is just amazing.. it is magnetic so you don't even have to unscrew it!
Quilting Themed Bag and Notebook
A car coaster.... which I definitely need!
Two beautiful Christmas/truck themed tins
3 Frixon Erasible Pens
Very cute Christmas Stocking and............
The most fun thing I have ever seen... a sun lounger for a mobile phone/smart phone. I have listed a picture below... it looks like I robbed a quilt/craft shop.

Maxie, thank you so much for being my Secret Santa, but I thank you most for being my friend!

Hugs

Caroline

ljs317 12-12-2021 07:17 PM

Merry Christmas to all.
Super fabulous gifts. Love everything you included.
I’ll try and add a photo tomorrow. But again I love everything.

Tash♡ 12-12-2021 07:34 PM

Secret Santa

3 Attachment(s)
My sister @immemother and I got together and opened our Secret Santa gifts together, always and exciting and fun day together 🎄🎁☃️
Here is what I found when I opened my parcel 🤣😂