Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2021 sign ups (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2021-sign-ups-t316354.html)

Tash♡ 12-12-2021 07:42 PM

Secret Santa

5 Attachment(s)
Turns out my Secret Santa was my sister @immemother
I had absolutely no idea, she managed to trick me again
Here is what she had waiting for me 🎅

tlrnhi 12-12-2021 09:20 PM

WOW!!!
Looks like everyone's Santa was good to them.
Love all the pictures!!

craftymatt2 12-12-2021 10:18 PM

Oh mercy I always hate when it comes to an end, now next year is a looonnnggg way off, thank you again teri

Merry Christmas Everyone stay warm and well

m-fay 12-12-2021 10:35 PM

Immemother and Tash must have had some fun opening their packages. Bet your jaw dropped when you opened your box Tash. I got her back for you. I got my daughter to post it in Perth with my aunt's address and name on the package.

Darcyshannon 12-12-2021 11:15 PM

So exciting to see all the pictures. Mosher 92 was my secret santa. My doggo was very interested in me opening the box and for good reason. There were treats in there for him and some little balls which he immediately wanted to play with. I got a lovely Tula pink charm pack, a large bag of dark chocolates and a bag of Christmas fabric pieces and FQ. Thank you.

I will try to get a pic soon. I have to process the pic to make it small enough to post.

The best Christmas gift I got today was finding out my mom will be able to visit us for Christmas. She has some health issues but wants to come and asked for me to figure out a way to get her here. It has been a while since we have shared the holiday together so I am very excited.

LindaC 12-13-2021 03:45 AM

My Secret Santa package from The Netherlands is waiting to the end of the week to be opened as my daughter insists that I'm not allowed to open it until the week before Christmas!!!

LindaC

wenot 12-13-2021 11:25 AM

My Secret Santa was LindaC. She send me a package full of lovely surprises: a fq bundle of my favourite designer, which are impossible to find here, a fq with beachladies, an organiserbag, irish dishcloths, an irish castle calender, an ornament, chocolate, a notepad, machineneedles and a cute handmade snowman ornament. Thank you so much Linda, love it all..Ps..tell your daughter Santa says its ok to open!

dixiedolls 12-13-2021 03:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Logcabin82 for my secret Santa gift. I’ve been trying to post for days, but fighting with the picture as usual. Is the little red candle for sealing envelopes? I love the little bird and the charm packs. There were 2 boxes of tea, a handmade coaster, candy bars, and a candle 🎄❤️

Armylady2012 12-13-2021 05:38 PM

Secret Santa Package opened

Caroline was my Secret Santa and she sent me so many beautiful batiks and a fat quarter package from MSQC. Caroline fooled me big time I though somehow I had gotten two SS but she had her daughter to send me a package from Texas that was full of batiks and a nut cracker and some BBQ chips which my grand daughter took to eating right away. Caroline Thank you, Thank you so so much I love it all and when I get back home I will post some pictures.

tlrnhi 12-13-2021 07:11 PM

She's being a meanie!
Do I need to make a trip across the pond and straighten her out? lol

Originally Posted by LindaC (Post 8525003)
My Secret Santa package from The Netherlands is waiting to the end of the week to be opened as my daughter insists that I'm not allowed to open it until the week before Christmas!!!

LindaC