Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-sign-ups-2016-a-t282172.html)

SewingSew 12-11-2016 01:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two photos of what I sent to Rumbols. Since I anticipated that she would not have a camera, I took photos before I mailed the package. I made the "Complaint Department" plaque. And I made the kitchen towels. The red poppy fabric is gorgeous. Since red is her favorite color, I couldn't resist purchasing a couple of yards for her.

cuppy 12-11-2016 01:59 PM

I received from Colleen thank you so much for my gift. big spool of variegated aurifil thread, machine needles, prewound bobbins, hand made gifts galore, just wonderful!

Rumbols 12-11-2016 02:08 PM

Sewingsew,
Thanks for posting a picture of what you sent me. My DH was laughing when he saw the Complaint department plaque. Thanks again for everything.

Love reading about what others have received.
Wishing everyone happy holidays and a great new year.

madamekelly 12-11-2016 02:09 PM

Glad to see you Leota. Welcome home. We missed you. How are you doing? Hugs!
Thank you so much for a wonderful assortment of gifts, there are too many to list, but I will when I get a photo taken to post.

cuppy 12-11-2016 02:10 PM

ckcowl is Collen, sent my fabulous package thank you!

m-fay 12-11-2016 02:16 PM

Its 6.15am Sunday 12 here and Ive just looked at all the beaut comments and photos...now off to open mine.

Plumtree 12-11-2016 02:17 PM

Thank you Thankyou Cuppy

1 Attachment(s)
Cuppy was my SS partner and she did amazing :-) The batik purple ft. quarters are just perfect and will look great as a bag made from the pattern you included. The needle book has come at a most perfect time as mine has gone MIA. The colors of the Aurifil will remind me of you every time I look at them they are perfect Florida colors. Oh, and the table runner kit....I know what I will be making this week after I get step 3 of Bonnie's MQ done.

Thank you again so much for swapping with me.

Tammy

GramE 12-11-2016 02:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by dharen7 (Post 7716263)
Will be in Sandusky tomorrow, doing free fingerprint ID kits for children at a car dealership that just opened. Will open mine when I get home. To my SS went through my stash this wk and found more to send. My box so much bigger then the one I sent. Keeping fingers crossed she likes what I sent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563514[/ATTACH]

Love it all! Thank you for such a thoughtful gift! The portable sewing kit w/cutting board you made out of a beautiful green batik will fit nicely beside my bed, where I do a lot of sewing. The hummingbird feeder, we already put 3 out but this one I can hang on the kitchen window. And the fish fabric, be still my heart. I had none of what you sent. And I desperately needed the micro-tip shears to finish my Christmas. I think I was hoping my would just reappear! Haha, I guess they did! The manicure set, the foot care products, the sewing tools , charm pack, and red hat fat quarters! Someone was snooping on me! Thank you for such a great surprise package. ❤️ Have to check out now, going to a live Nativity but I'll be back when you have opened yours. I took a pic for you. ❤️

Ps one thing takes up most of that big box! Hope it brings some smiles to your house.
And somehow you must know that my tape measure has legs and frequently, all too frequently, gets up & walks away and does not tell me where it is going!

Quilty-Louise 12-11-2016 02:26 PM

7 Attachment(s)
I want to say THANK YOU!!!! to VickiM for being my SS this year.
Got a LOT of awesome goodies. Will have to post all the pictures
more than 1 or 2 posts (yeah I got that many goodies).

1) I got some pretty butterfly fabrics, 2 half yard cuts and 1 large cut
(didn't measure it yet).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563515[/ATTACH]

2) Two sheets of butterfly stickers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563517[/ATTACH]

3) A kitchen hand towel (hubs is really going to love this).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563518[/ATTACH]

4) Double eye glass case.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563519[/ATTACH]

5) Several spools of metallic thread, and a thread catcher.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563520[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563521[/ATTACH]

6) Cat toys, bells, and small compartment boxes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563522[/ATTACH]

More pictures to come.

marietta 12-11-2016 02:32 PM

Love the Complaint Dept!! Wish I would have had that while raising my daughters LOL