Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-sign-ups-2016-a-t282172.html)

dharen7 11-28-2016 06:05 AM

Cindy Happy to see you are on your way to getting better. Tirnhi Hopefully it was just her meds.

tlrnhi 11-28-2016 06:37 AM

redstilettos....she's a saint bernard. She's my baby. I've only had her for a year and half and she's 6 yrs old. She is a rescue, so I guess we get what we get. Hoping I get a call from the eye doc so we can get her in today. I'm just worried sick about her.

Originally Posted by redstilettos (Post 7707823)
I've been MIA for a while with the holiday going on here, but when I got home I had a surprise from my SS. It really doesn't matter to me what is inside, I am thankful for the person who sent it to me, knowing good intentions were put forth in picking it out. The spirit is what I am enjoying the most, So....to my SS, thank you!

To Cindy....welcome back (twice!). God has other plans for you. Most likely to keep us SS's in line ;)

I am praying for Belly Belle. 189#? Dane? Just curious, as I am totally enthralled with all four legged furry babies...Hope she is doing better today.

To the rest of my online friends: I am pleased to see you all made it through the holiday unscathed, and here is to two more weeks of curiosity!!

redstilettos 11-28-2016 08:00 AM

tlrnhi: awe a St. baby! They are such loving dogs. Protective of their family, too. We ONLY do rescue, so I am already a fan of yours seeing as you allowed her to rescue you :)

Keep us posted, and I'll send a prayer to St. Anthony the Abbot....patron saint of animals. Hugs your way, belle girl.

marietta 11-28-2016 12:30 PM

Hope everyone is doing well and mending/getting better.
Received my ss package today....Well, it came last week But today was first chance I've had to pick it up from the post office. Very excited! Is it opening day yet????? :D

ckcowl 11-28-2016 01:04 PM

I received a package today that has SS on it, so- must be my secret santa surprise! Yea! Excited to see what is in that squishy bag :)

ckcowl 11-28-2016 01:05 PM

Glad to see my package arrived safely to my pal too. Another successful exchange.

pyffer3 11-28-2016 02:38 PM

I'm waiting....waiting....waiting....it jingles, it's heavy, it's all mine! my precious! Is it time yet? I'll just go to the hole and test the drinks for everyone...

redstilettos 11-28-2016 04:36 PM

Ohhh.....I have an idea! If we have a good idea who our SS is, and we Know Our SS person received ours....can we both open them??

tlrnhi 11-28-2016 04:53 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by redstilettos (Post 7708338)
Ohhh.....I have an idea! If we have a good idea who our SS is, and we Know Our SS person received ours....can we both open them??

marytoddliz 11-28-2016 10:52 PM

I hid my package, then got super busy with getting stuff done for Christmas and thought I have a present waiting for me to open and it Jingles! I have to find it beofre I can open it! I don't know about you but I hide stuff really well! Usually my Keys or purse or my glasses!

Sending prayers to Cindy for a speedy recovery! and to Belle, for her eyesight to return!

Mary