Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

djmat 09-27-2014 08:10 PM

Had some bubbly last night at the Vault restaurant (renovated old bank)to celebrate DDs bd, yummy food, too. Cut out 40 of the Farmer's Wife templates today & things didn't get too blurry! Hope all have a great weekend!
hugs,
dj

NanaCindyLou 09-28-2014 07:19 AM

I cannot believe how excited I am about this! I can't wait to shop! I love surprises! Can you tell this is my first "Secret Santa"?

crafty grammie 09-28-2014 07:20 AM

Hi everybody-decided to come back-it was so much fun. Hope I got the entry right. Have missed doing the Secret Pal Swaps too. Now I will just be waiting a couple of days for my name. Already have something in mind. I'm excited already!!!!!!!

SulaBug 09-28-2014 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by NanaCindyLou (Post 6906837)
I cannot believe how excited I am about this! I can't wait to shop! I love surprises! Can you tell this is my first "Secret Santa"?

NanaCindyLou................Welcome to your first Secret Santa exchange!! :D I know you are going to have so much fun interacting with all of us here. I am sure you won't be disappointed either. I have belonged to them since I joined in 2007 & wouldn't miss one for anything!! Glad to have you.
:D :D :D :D

MizMelly 09-28-2014 02:00 PM

This is my first year too!! I read all of the chatter and such from last year, but I'm still a bit confused. Can someone explain the hole to me? Is that where you go when you are naughty?

tlrnhi 09-28-2014 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by MizMelly (Post 6907349)
This is my first year too!! I read all of the chatter and such from last year, but I'm still a bit confused. Can someone explain the hole to me? Is that where you go when you are naughty?

Yes, if you are naughty, you go to the hole. I'm still waiting for the farmer to take down the corn, but he hasn't as of yet, soooo...the new hole is open and when I was on the tractor, there was a snake there. Soo, ya'll already got company there. lol

MizMelly 09-28-2014 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6907402)
Yes, if you are naughty, you go to the hole. I'm still waiting for the farmer to take down the corn, but he hasn't as of yet, soooo...the new hole is open and when I was on the tractor, there was a snake there. Soo, ya'll already got company there. lol

I'll just stand on the edge and wave. I'm NEVER naughty. Ahem. And if I was Pinocchio my nose would be a foot long right now!

CookyIN 09-28-2014 04:30 PM

You'll come around MizMelly. All the fun happens in the hole, so even if you just plan to stand on the edge and peer in eventually you'll jump right in. Welcome to the swap -- it's always fun when new people join in!

Neesie 09-28-2014 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by MizMelly (Post 6907349)

The hole is where all the fun is. Naughty? Nah! We're simply misunderstood, fun-loving souls. :D

Dedemac 09-28-2014 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6907402)

I also just stand on the edge and throw thing in at them:D Its fun to watch them run for the fabric and wine, not to mention the Rum. Those of us on the edge have fun also so come join us.