Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Belfrybat 12-07-2014 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a lovely package from a very secretive Santa. She used my own address as the return and there was no card or anything to identify her in the package. So.... whoever you are, many thanks for a wonderful and care-filled package.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501526[/ATTACH]

Bilben 12-07-2014 11:24 AM

Great packages being revealed so far! Good job, Secret Santas!

skaduzy 12-07-2014 11:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am hoping this works and my picture shows up. Leota is my secret Santa. I got lots of novelty fabric, dunkin donuts coffee, my favorite brand, a tree ornament, cd, quilt sampler, tea, finger ring pin cushion, several little bags, hand lotion, notepad and jingle bells. Thanks, Leota, You fit a lot into that box! I'll put it all to good use. Merry Christmas!

cannyquilter 12-07-2014 11:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The waiting is over, room dressed ready for the occasion and ta da the box is open

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501530[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much m-fay beautiful fabrics, hand made gifts. A mention of using the handmade gift bag to give someone a gift in. I don't think so it's staying with me. Although I think I will have a battle with my grandchildren to keep the swagman koala.

Thank you so much just love everything.

Eileen

marilyn43 12-07-2014 11:49 AM

Oh my goodness, I had no idea Dorothy. Thank you so very much for all the goodies. I love them all. You did so good. This has really been fun. I'm charging my camera battery will then take a picture and post.

IrishgalfromNJ 12-07-2014 11:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I couldn't wait any longer. I went ahead an opened a couple of hours early. I received my Secret Santa package from Cuppy. Thank you so much, Cuppy. I love it all. Here is what is in the picture. She sent me a sweet note in a Christmas card.

I received some lovely handmade envelopes for cards, an embroidered zipper pouch, a CD of traditional Irish music, snowman paper napkins, a beautiful holiday dish towel and matching oven mitt to decorate my kitchen, a pattern for the quilt Kinetic Energy, a handmade pouch with a small rotary cutting board and a marking pencil in it (super cute idea), a huge chicken pincushion with pearl topped pins (so adorable). Here is a list of the fat quarters and other fabrics: 1. a blue fabric with brown vines; 2. a yellow fabric with multicolored buttons; 3. a brown fabric with brown leaves; 4. a beige flowered fabric; 5. a tan fabric with roses in a dark brown; 6. a beige fabric with brown squares and pink sashing; 7. another beige fabric with darker flowers and birds; 8. a 1/4 of a yard of lovely brown and very light blue batik with flowers and crosshatching; and 9. a super cool She Who Sews panel.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501540[/ATTACH]

It's all great and I really appreciate your gifts. Thank you, again, Cuppy. Merry Christmas everyone!

roseirish48 12-07-2014 11:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501533[/ATTACH]received my package from a quilter in Missouri. She sent emeryboard, Quilt Life magazine, a row by row quilt pattern,quilt block puzzle,5 fq's in beautiful blue batiks,spool of thread,sugar free French Mint candies,an owl applique kit,blue and yellow star magnet,a sandwich bag of 2 1/2" squares,a purse shaped pincushion and 2 owl figurines and a card. I want to thank her with a PM but although i can make out "Happy---" and Kathy on the card, i dont know what the last 3 letters of her board name are. i tried finding it on member list but not seeing anyone living in Missouri and how do I know she used her rightful address? Hope she lets me know who she is and/or knows how much i appreciate all her gifts. I so want to do that Owl applique but will have to wait til Xmas gifts are finished--the anticipation will be worth it.

cannyquilter 12-07-2014 12:00 PM

Lovely presents so far will keep checking in to see everyone's goodies.

marilyn43 12-07-2014 12:01 PM

should have told you who my secret santa was. It was DFelker. I'm still chuckling that it was Dorothy from Omaha, Ne. I live about 1 1/2 hrs from Omaha. We must meet up. Merry Christmas Everyone.

IrishgalfromNJ 12-07-2014 12:09 PM

I almost forgot: Happy Birthday, Terri! Thanks for hosting. Enjoy your surprises.