Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

sewbizgirl 12-07-2014 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6999195)
I mentioned that it was my birthday when the day was decided for opening day.
As to my address? Hmm....there's a few little birdies around that must have given it out.
Silly little birds!!!

Must have missed that in this busy, busy thread. Happy Birthday!

madamekelly 12-07-2014 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6998762)
I can't find where I put it.

Don't worry about the card, you were kind enough to tell me who you were so I could say thank you. It is enough. Please don't waste energy stressing about it. I remember you saying you have memory issues too and I do not want to add to the normal holidays stress. You have done so much to improve my holiday. Blessings.

TOOMANYUFO'S 12-07-2014 07:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received just what I wanted! My SS is Pat from Michigan, I don't know her screen name. She did an awesome job. She sent me 2 Sugar'n Spice cotton yarn! a skein of Scrub It yarn which I have been wanting to try, a spool of Gutterman quilting thread, a seam ripper, a couple leaflet patterns and 4 very nice quality FQs. Everything is perfect. Thank you so very much Pat for such a great personalized gift.

huntannette 12-07-2014 07:11 PM

Hope my SS enjoyed her package...haven`t heard....sure is fun seeing everyone`s gifts....enjoy!!!

wolf3349 12-07-2014 07:23 PM

Ghirardelle bag of candies..yum yum,2 very cute glass snowman Christmas ornaments, a crocheted dish cloth-(which I use all the time.) 4 beautiful batik FQ,sA winding ruler,A sewing kit which will come in handy--as I didn,t have the small one.A georgious zippered bag to put things in,2 Pot holders--so cute--says --Don,t stop believing. A Shooting Star pattern,A Carpenters Star pattern, and a Lone Star pattern,which I just love--(probably take me forever to get done though--But I will try soon)
This all came from Parsippady N.J.
No name inside sorry
I can,t thank you enough for all of my goodies--I love them all.
Donna

PeginCO 12-07-2014 07:24 PM

Betty Grove, will you please pm me with your QB name? Thanks!

Vitality 12-07-2014 07:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much for the package you sent JAGSD! I loved it all! Sorry I didn't post sooner, I've been a bit under the weather today. Thank you again!

madamekelly 12-07-2014 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by djmat (Post 6999025)
Whoohooo, Madame Kelly, my SS, sent: Elvis panel, embroidery calendar, 5 yards mixed fabric, 3 sets (5 each) matching fat quarters, 6 craft patterns, 2 music cds, Gingher applique scissors, candles, glass bell pepper, a Christmas Bearington bear, pkg binding clips, pkg beaded trim, spool of puppy footprint ribbon, cross stitch unicorn pattern, denim & daisies purse pattern, French onion bell (matches my bathroom decor), pkg quilt labels, rubber fingertip, awesome Red Hat Lady pin & needle holder, 4 vintage quilting books, quilt journal, 2 lovely handmade pouches, Hearts & Holly fabric panel, 2 pkg small red post its, Werther’s sugar free coffee candy & a sweet Christmas card!
Thank you, Madame Kelly! Sorry my camera is not working right now.
Merry Christmas to all!
hugs,
DJ

I hope everything is useful to you. When they said "if it fits, it ships" I figured I should make sure not to leave any airspace, sorry about not wrapping but if I had, you would not be so happy. Merry Christmas.

quiltingdragon 12-07-2014 07:57 PM

I can't get a pic to work for me for some reason. Thank you to SOM for my package. She made me a batik bowl, there's some of my favorite candy, and I got a new box of guterman thread, among many other things! What more could a girl ask for?

SulaBug 12-07-2014 08:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU SewFlower for all of the wonderful things that you sent in my Secret Santa package!! :D I absolutely LOVE everything that you sent me. The gorgeous IRIS fabric is my favorite of all. I feel so blessed & happy that I was able to participate In this wonderful giving adventure this year & I Thank you for being my wonderful Santa. Everyone enjoy looking at my goodies.