Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Leota 12-09-2014 10:43 PM

I got to open my box today from jdmat.... OMG you out did yourself!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
I got 7 (SEVEN!!!!) quilting books one with Mariners Compass that is not paper pieced ! :) have that one marked already :D.... Lots of chocolate... had to restrain myself from eating all of it before I got pictures. have gift ideas for several pieces of the fabric....And my cat likes all the goodies too :D... she didn'tj want me to put it away so I gave her the envelop the card came in :D she was happy :D She's got it in her bed with her :D ha ha... this definately made Dan's and my day....
Dan is still in the hospital :( but doing lots better. I was able to come home tonight and get a full nights sleep. I hope that he get good sleep and doesn't worry too much. keep us in your prayers.... I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how to move the pics from my email to here.

mcdaniel023 12-10-2014 03:37 AM

Love hearing all the good news!!!!

grammyj 12-10-2014 05:07 AM

I've not got to be on much, my sweet husband of 60 years has been so sick and went to be with our Lord on Dec 5th. I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for us as we went through this.
I did open my ssanta box from crafty grammy and got fabric and lots of nice things.thank you Barbara for everything.

m-fay 12-10-2014 05:38 AM

I just love this wombat, He's beautiful!

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 7000943)
I tell you - dementia has set well and truly in!! I called that poor wombat ornament a 'kangaroo' in my 'Thank you' to Quiltaddiction and now I'm calling it a possum! Thank you for my super-cute WOMBAT ornament!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501905[/ATTACH]

m-fay 12-10-2014 05:41 AM

Wonderful news...I like "good news stories...have a wonderful 2015

Originally Posted by happynana (Post 7001692)
crafty1 I am glad you liked your stuff! Hey Ladies-I just got the best Christmas present ever!! Had my follow up mamogram for the year found the lump last Dec. Anyway it was clear!!! So am considered CANCER FREE!

m-fay 12-10-2014 05:49 AM

Grammy J, so sorry that you have lost your lifes partner after 60 years! I, too will be facing my first Christmas without mine.We can cry, because they are gone or be happy that we have had them in our lives for so long. God has them in safe keeping for us...be happy.

cannyquilter 12-10-2014 05:49 AM

Grammyj, so very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you are able to be with family and friends at this time.

Patchesnposies 12-10-2014 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 7002309)
I've not got to be on much, my sweet husband of 60 years has been so sick and went to be with our Lord on Dec 5th. I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for us as we went through this.
I did open my ssanta box from crafty grammy and got fabric and lots of nice things.thank you Barbara for everything.

Grammyj, I am so sorry that you have suffered such a loss. 60 years of memories is a wonderful thing. Good times and hard times, you went through them together. It will be quite an adjustment for you now that there is an empty spot beside you. Take care of yourself and lean on others (us on the QB, family, friends, God) it will take time.

Praying for you. Deb

Neesie 12-10-2014 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 7002309)

I'm so sorry, grammyj. {{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}

VickiM 12-10-2014 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 7002357)
Grammy J, so sorry that you have lost your lifes partner after 60 years! I, too will be facing my first Christmas without mine.We can cry, because they are gone or be happy that we have had them in our lives for so long. God has them in safe keeping for us...be happy.

What a great outlook you have! Will be thinking of you and all the others facing the holidays without their sugnificant others...God Bless!