Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

marilyn43 12-09-2014 08:26 AM

Good morning everyone. I've been trying to download picture of my s.s. gift and the computer will not cooperate wit me. I'll get it done sooner or later. Back to work on this thing.

sunrise450 12-09-2014 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 7000603)
So glad you liked everything! Had a fun time picking stuff out for you! I had some in my swap pile, and hit some sales. All the fabric came from Jackman's, and mamaskeeto gave me the pattern for the bag at quilt guild. You should come visit us, or come to the quilt show next September so we can meet -maybe there are enough of us in the St Louis and surrounding areas to do a Secret Santa meetup next year?

Becky, I'm sorry that my pictures turned upside down! I have to use my iPad to post photos and can't control it or the size. I love that bag and the matching scissors case, really needed it also!
I don't get out much anymore but will defiantly go to the September quilt show.

mmac71 12-09-2014 10:56 AM

I want to thank my SS santa for my lovely box full of "goodies", but I do not know her "board Name". I will say thanks to M. Anderson, in the great state of PA for fat quarters, box of R Stovers chocolates, Hershey bar (I have never seen in our parts of the woods), a bobbin holder, Little Bits simply stars foundation papers, prefilled bobbins, tin filled with glass head pins and a binding ruler. I will have to stalk You tube to learn how to use it. I didn't get to open on the 7th but did last after working on my day off. tried to take pics, but can't seem to get my camera to work. Will try again. Thanks SS.

Dedemac 12-09-2014 11:06 AM

Anoka,

You are welcome, I'm glad you can use what I sent. I was having a hard time when we were talking about a group of us MN people getting together, letting you know where I lived vs where I worked which is the return address. Since I knew you traveled a lot! I was not worried that you hadn't opened yet. (You weren't posting on any of the other threads)

To any one in the Twin Cities I would be happy to show you how to do the needle tatting. Just PM me. ( Its a very inexpensive craft.)

CookyIN 12-09-2014 12:43 PM

Wow nanakathy, love that black sewing fabric you got! Seems I remember Mimi saying that she was going to be able to hit some LQS along a route she was traveling. Wonder where she got it...

mmac71 12-09-2014 01:19 PM

SS

1 Attachment(s)
Trying to attach picture. Would love to have M A from Penn let me know her screen name. Thanks SS

OMG It worked! Date is wrong because of camera problems.

happynana 12-09-2014 01:25 PM

crafty1 I am glad you liked your stuff! Hey Ladies-I just got the best Christmas present ever!! Had my follow up mamogram for the year found the lump last Dec. Anyway it was clear!!! So am considered CANCER FREE!

CookyIN 12-09-2014 01:35 PM

Wonderful news, happynana! The best Christmas present you could have received!

KGoodhand 12-09-2014 02:32 PM

No problem! I am going to see what I can do for hanging it up! I am just amazed by it !! I have talked to others about the strip tube rulers and have always wanted to try them!!!!

Originally Posted by btiny36 (Post 7001140)
You are so very welcome. I had fun filling that box and was so happy I was able to include homemade gifts. Enjoy the rulers. I have almost all of cozy quilt patterns for the strip tube rulers. The little seam ripper is my favorite as the eraser part takes off all the little threads left from ripping lol. Sorry I forgot to add the hanging sleeve on the wreath wall hanging I did the same with my Christmas wall hanging.

Patchesnposies 12-09-2014 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by happynana (Post 7001692)
crafty1 I am glad you liked your stuff! Hey Ladies-I just got the best Christmas present ever!! Had my follow up mamogram for the year found the lump last Dec. Anyway it was clear!!! So am considered CANCER FREE!

CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news! I am so glad for you.