Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

hav4boys 11-12-2014 01:46 PM

Just finished making the cutest mug rug is some not-Christmas colors-my secret santa's favorite color. Package will be in the mail tomorrow. Oh yeah, got you some special socks too.

Neesie 11-12-2014 02:00 PM


Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 6966184)
Just finished making the cutest mug rug is some not-Christmas colors-my secret santa's favorite color. Package will be in the mail tomorrow. Oh yeah, got you some special socks too.

YAY! This has GOT to be for me! I love mug rugs AND socks! :thumbup: :D

CookyIN 11-12-2014 02:30 PM

Just finished up my Santee's handmade gift. Nothing like going down to the wire, is there? :D Now to wrap!! Then I can spend some much-needed time in the hole relaxing by the fire.

blondeslave 11-12-2014 02:46 PM


Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6966125)
Note to my Secret Santa-ee - Your gift package contains biscotti, along with the surprises. I've included a list of the ingredients used, just in case you have allergy issues. The biscotti is hard/dry and will keep for several months, if kept in the zip-loc bags. :)

Ha, ha, ha-last for months? Only if you sent a metric ton. Biscotti begs to be eaten...

Neesie 11-12-2014 03:22 PM


Originally Posted by blondeslave (Post 6966253)
Ha, ha, ha-last for months? Only if you sent a metric ton. Biscotti begs to be eaten...

:D I used to make it a lot more often, and in mass quantities. Each batch would have to be tasted, of course. After making so many batches, over the years, it's quite easy for me to resist more than just a few crumbs. :p Dh will eat a piece now and then, but he and most of my relatives prefer a softer cookie. When I make it for them, I usually skip the second baking. As for myself, it's just too sweet; I prefer a chocolate cupcake. . . or just a piece of dark chocolate! Mmmmmmm! :thumbup:

CarolinePaj 11-12-2014 03:31 PM

Oh Nessie,

I know that you are not my Secret Santa as I have already received a package..... But please feel free to send me Biscotti.... I love love love them!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Hugs

Caroline


Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6966125)
Note to my Secret Santa-ee - Your gift package contains biscotti, along with the surprises. I've included a list of the ingredients used, just in case you have allergy issues. The biscotti is hard/dry and will keep for several months, if kept in the zip-loc bags. :)


Neesie 11-12-2014 03:36 PM


Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 6966297)
Oh Nessie,

I know that you are not my Secret Santa as I have already received a package..... But please feel free to send me Biscotti.... I love love love them!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Hugs

Caroline

Caroline, if you're ever my Secret Santa-ee, I'll send you biscotti! :thumbup:

Seriously though, they're pretty easy to make. I'll try to remember to post the recipe, later. :)

marcialee 11-12-2014 03:43 PM

mailed my package today and should arrive tomorrow as it nearby...

Neesie 11-12-2014 03:50 PM


Originally Posted by marcialee (Post 6966306)
mailed my package today and should arrive tomorrow as it nearby...

I'll be watching for it! :thumbup: Oh, I assumed it was for me . . . but just realized TX is not 'nearby' NH. :(

Quercus Rubra 11-12-2014 03:55 PM

Oh umm yea i use to have SOS as a kid. It was made with chipped dried beef & white gravy. Always on toast. As an Army brat we saw a lot of it as it was fast & super cheap for a family of 5 several times a month...like once a week. And usually severed with canned peas, limabeans or butter beans.... still can't eat them to this day. I can't eat puffed rice or puffed wheat, raisin bran cereals or corn flakes either.

Neesie... you can send me some of that Biscotti my way. I love dipping in my coffee & hot cocoa. I have no allergies to any of the ingredents. :thumbup:

Today I got 6 injections in my lower back today. And man did they hurt!! I have one that still hurts and this is before the medicines are even injected!!! I go back on Friday for the left shoulder and believe you me...he will hear about it if it doeesn't abate.

I go back to see the surgeon tomorrow. I tryed eating some soft buttered noodles and they where getting stuck... and my neck is painfully swollen. Looks like I'm back on the liquid diet again... blak...not a big fan of jello. I also have to use a straw in order not to choke. I'm still sleeping in the recliner...joy of joy! NOT!!! The cats keep trying to sleep on neck & chest...the little buggers!

Anyways I found a package waiting for me when I finally made it home this afternoon. My cats are sure interested in the box. I have caught them chewing on the corners before I stashed in a closet. Mine will going out in the next day to two in between trips to doctor appointments.

Well I'm drained so I got to let Terri know I got mine so I can take another pain pill & land in my recliner.

Tricia


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:29 PM.