Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Neesie 11-14-2014 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6968568)
SOOOOO.....does it smell like lime jello?????

:D No, I admit I did take a tiny sniff :o . . . but I think one of the postal workers may have been having a cigarette, so I had to back off in a hurry. :D It'll have plenty of time to air-out, before opening day. :thumbup:

Neesie 11-14-2014 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Patchesnposies (Post 6968570)
Now that my SS package is en-route to my giftee I am more excited than ever. My SSP has not posted once to this thread (though she has to others) and I am hoping she will post pictures once she gets her package. It is hard not to PM her and tell her to, lol! I want to know how she likes her presents!

I am the WORST secret keeper.

Oh, just tell me and you'll feel much better! :D

Neesie 11-14-2014 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6968580)
Bring Nessie a pair of socks, too. She's gonna need them.

No, no. Don't worry about poor, old, freezing Neesie. I'll just wrap my poor, old, freezing toes in rags, to keep them warm. If that doesn't do the trick, I'll fashion myself some boots, from duct tape. I'll be okay . . . . :(

Neesie 11-14-2014 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by happylab (Post 6968586)
Hint to my Secret Santa receiver: your package will be mail later today or early tomorrow. Hopefully before the snow we are suppose to get. It's forecasted a trace to 4" inches are possible, starting sometime tomorrow. I trying to add last minute items from my stash that you may like. I hope you like everything. I'll be monitoring for you comments.

Hurry, hurry!!! Today's the last day to mail! :shock:

Stay warm, in all of that snow! Here in the TX boonies, we usually get our 'snow' in the form of freezing rain. :thumbdown:

MizMelly 11-14-2014 12:09 PM

Hey, it's somewhat cooler here today. 71 out right now, and cloudy, but no chance of rain. Sniff.

sewbizgirl 11-14-2014 12:36 PM

Hmmm, I'm thinking November 22 sounds like a better opening date! Why wait three weeks once everyone has their package? Not sure I have that much willpower....

sewbizgirl 11-14-2014 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by MizMelly (Post 6968613)
Hey, it's somewhat cooler here today. 71 out right now, and cloudy, but no chance of rain. Sniff.

We've got 41 degrees here in Mississippi today... he same temp as in Alaska!

CookyIN 11-14-2014 01:00 PM

Sent my package on its way today... and ain't sayin' where it's goin'! But Neesie, there just may be a pair of socks tucked inside if you can snatch them as it wings its way over Texas. :D

Got home to find an excruciatingly tempting box outside my door! Came from my SS who lives just up the road in Lafayette, home of the Purdue Boilermakers.

Now I'll have to dig through my Christmas cooky recipes and find a fave to send to PenniF.

SulaBug 11-14-2014 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6968028)
SulaBug, it's so much fun to go in there at Christmas! Aldi is a German company, and they import all kinds of wonderful things at Christmas. Here's a link to a page with both their Christmas catalog and Christmas recipes: http://weeklyads.aldi.us/Aldi/Entry/...toreid=2623444

Cooky.................Thank you so much for the link to view their Christmas catalog & recipes. I am so anxious to look at all of the goodies!! I hope the calories don't jump on me while I am just looking!!
:D :D :D :D

PenniF 11-14-2014 02:26 PM

I GOT A PACKAGE TODAY!!! .....{{dance dance wiggle wiggle}} ..... it came from WAY north of me...tho still in the USofA. It's sitting on the chair here in my office - keeping my ornament swap package company and making "na na-na na na" noises. It's very heavy and goes {{jingle jingle}} when i shake it.
THANK YOU in advance Secret Santa swap Pal !!!! Sooooooo exciting !!!!

MizMelly....
not very nice to tease those of us down "deep in the heart" who are not all that used to this cold stuff this early in the year about the 71 degree temp where you are!!!

Be careful or you'll find Neesie on your doorstep warming her tootsies !!