Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Crafty1 11-14-2014 09:01 AM

i have not forgotten my SS! Package has been sent :)

grannyshep 11-14-2014 09:15 AM

Mailed my package this morning!!

Neesie 11-14-2014 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6968303)
It's Nessie's fault . . . she's after my socks.

Excu-u-u-u-u-use me! I'm only after MY socks, which you seem intent upon wearing! :(

:::::::: searching empty sock drawer for some old rags, to keep my poor freezing toes warm ::::::::::

Neesie 11-14-2014 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by dfelker (Post 6968353)
So sorry I musta missed this. I will dig deep into my cookie jar and see what sticks!

Just fix a batch of each, then bring them down to the Hole for us to sample. That'll help you decide which recipe to share! :thumbup:

quiltingdragon 11-14-2014 10:40 AM

Mine has been delivered to my SP. Tlrnhi, didn't forget to PM, just got the label from Dad and will get a PM to you. I just got home, slept on the couch at work the past two nights as we had a huge deadline! So Dad took the package to the PO for me.

And my father just said, " I forgot to tell you, you got a package while you were gone!" I ran to check and it was from my SP! I hid it till opening day - THIS year I told my mom where so I don't have to hunt it down again!

Neesie 11-14-2014 11:09 AM

My SS package is here!!! :) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Secret Santa!!! :)

I gently shook it and something shifted. What can it be? Doesn't seem to be anything alive, thank goodness! :thumbup: No sounds are coming from it. Now for the lonnnnnnng wait, to open it. :p

PenniF 11-14-2014 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6968566)
My SS package is here!!! :) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Secret Santa!!! :)

I gently shook it and something shifted. What can it be? Doesn't seem to be anything alive, thank goodness! :thumbup: No sounds are coming from it. Now for the lonnnnnnng wait, to open it. :p

SOOOOO.....does it smell like lime jello?????

Patchesnposies 11-14-2014 11:13 AM

Now that my SS package is en-route to my giftee I am more excited than ever. My SSP has not posted once to this thread (though she has to others) and I am hoping she will post pictures once she gets her package. It is hard not to PM her and tell her to, lol! I want to know how she likes her presents!

I am the WORST secret keeper.

ArizonaKAT 11-14-2014 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6968496)
Just fix a batch of each, then bring them down to the Hole for us to sample. That'll help you decide which recipe to share! :thumbup:

Bring Nessie a pair of socks, too. She's gonna need them.

happylab 11-14-2014 11:34 AM

Hint to my Secret Santa receiver: your package will be mail later today or early tomorrow. Hopefully before the snow we are suppose to get. It's forecasted a trace to 4" inches are possible, starting sometime tomorrow. I trying to add last minute items from my stash that you may like. I hope you like everything. I'll be monitoring for you comments.