Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

sunrise450 11-12-2014 08:09 AM

+My SOS was the same as yours PenniF, ground beef in white gravy. I don't think I could stomach it now but I remember we really liked it and looked forward to SOS night! hmmm, you do know what SOS stands for?
Haven't got my SS package yet. I think jaba spoiled me last year when she sent my package early!

quilt addict 11-12-2014 08:39 AM

Oh some SOS would have brought back great memories. I had a wonderful day off with some quilting friends in the afternoon. The morning was not so great as it involved a trip to the dentist but just routine cleaning.

Time is slipping away from me too. I did not get the last thing I had planned for my SS yesterday so will race out of work today and try to get to the store before they close. Then have been keeping everything in a nice area free of pets so as not to offend my giftees sensitivities. Will try to take it outside and do some wrapping tonight. Yes, not in an area of the Artic Blast.

PenniF 11-12-2014 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 6965830)
+My SOS was the same as yours PenniF, ground beef in white gravy. I don't think I could stomach it now but I remember we really liked it and looked forward to SOS night! hmmm, you do know what SOS stands for?
!

HA HA !!! Of course i do....but i'd get in trouble if i wrote it.....Like most "military" derived acronyms there are bad words involved !!!!

ArizonaKAT 11-12-2014 11:09 AM

"Stuff" on a Shingle . . . right?

Dedemac 11-12-2014 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6966011)

Yes the first S can stand for what ever you want to call it!:D

buddy'smom 11-12-2014 12:11 PM

My package is on it's way, don't peek.

sunrise450 11-12-2014 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6966011)

uaaaaa, well...............If you say so. LOL! Ha!Ha!Ha!

Neesie 11-12-2014 12:57 PM

Note to my Secret Santa-ee - Your gift package contains biscotti, along with the surprises. I've included a list of the ingredients used, just in case you have allergy issues. The biscotti is hard/dry and will keep for several months, if kept in the zip-loc bags. :)

wanda lou 11-12-2014 01:11 PM

SS watch for your package.

PenniF 11-12-2014 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6966125)
Note to my Secret Santa-ee - Your gift package contains biscotti, along with the surprises. I've included a list of the ingredients used, just in case you have allergy issues. The biscotti is hard/dry and will keep for several months, if kept in the zip-loc bags. :)

Aaahhhh Thank you Neesie -- you shouldn't have !!!!!!