Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Knitette 12-09-2014 01:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Aren't the parcels simply wonderful? We're so lucky to have such kind and thoughtful partners. These are the pictures of my fantastic gift from Quiltaddiction.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501900[/ATTACH]

As you can see, I got beautiful fabric, buttons, notebook set, Moda purse and pillow to make; as well as hexagons, wonderful fabric gift bag and the cutest little container of needles! At the back you can just see the possum Christmas ornament - isn't it adorable!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501902[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much Quiltaddiction - I love everything!

Knitette 12-09-2014 03:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I tell you - dementia has set well and truly in!! I called that poor wombat ornament a 'kangaroo' in my 'Thank you' to Quiltaddiction and now I'm calling it a possum! Thank you for my super-cute WOMBAT ornament!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501905[/ATTACH]

KGoodhand 12-09-2014 05:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay let's see if I can post pictures!
I think it worked!!!!!
I want to say thank you again to Btiny36! I am blown away by everything you sent!
I am so excited about my new wall hanging! Look it lights up!!!!!! I received beautiful black and black and white fat quarters! Two little 'bowls', some quilters candy( individually wrapped six inch squares ), breast cancer fabric, a tissue holder for my purse, a seam ripper, a knit dishcloth, gramma's spot remover, an amazing glass wheat ornament, a one block wonder centerpiece, Saskatoon berry tea(sounds yummy), a set of coasters, three patterns to go with the two sizes of strip tube rulers she sent!!!! Told you I was spoiled!!!!! I am loving everything!!!!!

Bullock2us 12-09-2014 05:47 AM

Thanks so much to my Secret Santa Sustraley-I love everything you sent- I wasn't able to be at the opening. Will try to post pix in the next day or two. Such nice packages everyone and so much talent!

btiny36 12-09-2014 06:01 AM

You are so very welcome. I had fun filling that box and was so happy I was able to include homemade gifts. Enjoy the rulers. I have almost all of cozy quilt patterns for the strip tube rulers. The little seam ripper is my favorite as the eraser part takes off all the little threads left from ripping lol. Sorry I forgot to add the hanging sleeve on the wreath wall hanging I did the same with my Christmas wall hanging.

Originally Posted by KGoodhand (Post 7001076)
Okay let's see if I can post pictures!
I think it worked!!!!!
I want to say thank you again to Btiny36! I am blown away by everything you sent!
I am so excited about my new wall hanging! Look it lights up!!!!!! I received beautiful black and black and white fat quarters! Two little 'bowls', some quilters candy( individually wrapped six inch squares ), breast cancer fabric, a tissue holder for my purse, a seam ripper, a knit dishcloth, gramma's spot remover, an amazing glass wheat ornament, a one block wonder centerpiece, Saskatoon berry tea(sounds yummy), a set of coasters, three patterns to go with the two sizes of strip tube rulers she sent!!!! Told you I was spoiled!!!!! I am loving everything!!!!!

quilt addict 12-09-2014 06:01 AM

So fun to see everyone's goodies. Alas another year to wait.

NanaKathy55 12-09-2014 06:14 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Good Morning Ladies
Wanted to share my box of goodies with you that I received for Joyce..aka..mimiknoxtaylor...As you will see in the pictures I received a under the sewing machine mat with pockets, a thread catcher, Christmas knife & fort with a gingerbread man and reindeer, a seam ripper, a little chap stick holder with the chap stick in it, thread, and 8 fat quarters..a BIG THANKS to my partner..here are the pictures

paintmejudy 12-09-2014 08:09 AM

OOOO NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I just got back to town late last night and the first thing I did was look for my camera to take a pix of all the wonderful goodies from MizMelly AKA Melanie. But I left my camera at my daughter's house. As soon as I get it, better late than never, I will post a picture. Melanie, it was a wonderful box, thank you sooooo much.

Neesie 12-09-2014 08:12 AM

There were so many wonderful gifts sent, this year! :thumbup: The only bad part is that it happens only once a year. :(

I've actually got to get some quilts finished (before Christmas), so may not be posting much for the next several days. {{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}

Chester the bunny 12-09-2014 08:18 AM

Wow Bilben, you work fast. The mugrug looks great! What a fun pattern that is and for the life of me I can't figure out how it's done from looking at it. I thought the book was right up your alley as you love to do smaller projects. Thanks for posting.