Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

mcdaniel023 12-08-2014 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to say that my package arrived today. Thanks Santa. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

juneayerza 12-08-2014 05:11 PM

A lot of people never came back to post here and may not understand how everything went. Please be careful of what you say so Teri doesn't have to deal with complaints this year.

juneayerza 12-08-2014 05:40 PM

My Secret Santa, Peg in CO, was so thoughtful in what she sent; sometimes it was like she was reading my mind. I have tried unsuccessfully to upload some pictures from iCloud; can anyone tell me how to do this?

tlrnhi 12-08-2014 05:45 PM

Ok ladies....
If you don't hear from your person, don't dispair, some just forget to post, or they will post something later. Give them a few days and if you don't hear from them, then send them a PM. I know a couple ladies said they were going to wait until Christmas to open their packages. I don't remember who they are, but they did post on the thread. It's probably way, WAAAAY back in the thread.
If you don't hear from them, let's say by Friday, send them a PM asking them if they opened their package. Some, that don't post often may have forgotten about the opening day.

Quilty-Louise 12-08-2014 05:45 PM

I received an email from my santee who was BettyGee of
course my outlook as it appears decided to take the weekend
off so I didn't receive ANY emails until I got home from work
tonight and had to restart my computer.

She is very happy with what I sent to her.

quiltingdragon 12-08-2014 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 7000326)
That was the first picture I sent. Here is another. Thank you Becky! I love everything, you are very generous.

So glad you liked everything! Had a fun time picking stuff out for you! I had some in my swap pile, and hit some sales. All the fabric came from Jackman's, and mamaskeeto gave me the pattern for the bag at quilt guild. You should come visit us, or come to the quilt show next September so we can meet -maybe there are enough of us in the St Louis and surrounding areas to do a Secret Santa meetup next year?

letsquilt 12-08-2014 06:07 PM

I recieved so many goodies from my secret Santa " LaQuilta Bristow" and I will get pictures posted Wednesday when I get back home from Nashville TN. I really love it all the buttons are great and the tread spool.
Thank you so much!!!!!

KathyM 12-08-2014 06:11 PM

I wish I could post pictures, my SIL needs to fix some cable. Many thanks to my Secret Santa - Sew_busy for a heavy box of goodies -cosmetic bag, socks, chapstick, smart candle, pincushion, coffee mug, Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider, Cookie Mix, Homemade Apple Butter, pins, Wonder Clips, Fat Quarters and Homemade Truffles. I'm going to enjoy it all - Thank you Sara B.

sewbizgirl 12-08-2014 07:22 PM

So who got the home-made biscotti???

juneayerza 12-08-2014 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7000726)
So who got the home-made biscotti???

LOL, Ok Neesie fess up