Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

sunrise450 11-11-2014 08:54 AM

Btiny, I saw the Christmas tree wall hanging at the quilt shop I go to. It is beautiful! I was there for a class so naturally forgot to ask about it. Someone is going to be so happy when they get it in their SS package! Is it ME?
Nessie, I love your mug rug with the leaning tree. You did a great job. And MizMelly, I should of had that MR when I had my tea last night. The cup I used was blue, it would have been perfect.
PenniF, thanks for the reminder, I would have forgot if you hadn't mentioned PMs. I write things down and then forget to look to see what I wrote down!
My santee hasn't said anything about receiving her SS package. I hope everything is ok with her and her family. I am starting to get worried for her.

ljs317 11-11-2014 10:18 AM

Oh I love the trees and tea pot and all of the beautiful things being made . I love to read the cookie recipes . What a tasty beautiful holiday this will be.

catjo 11-11-2014 10:47 AM

My SS package was mailed out today. Not going too far from me. I hope she will enjoy all the items I stuffed in the package.

cannyquilter 11-11-2014 11:13 AM

December 7 th is good for me. The earlier the better we are 5 hours ahead of you eastern time so even if you do it at 9am it's 2pm here and those poor Australians how they will have the patience to wait a whole day.

Some lovely things going in the boxes. None for me as I already have my box and it is sitting on top of the piano. I can hear a noise coming from it and it sounds like OPEN ME!!!

mhcpa 11-11-2014 11:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ha, was going to mail my SS package today but it is Veteran's Day! Prayers to those having sickness and family issues. Here is my stuff pre wrapped. Hope it is sufficient. I was so busy with the Senior Quilt for fall festival and some Christmas projects for my mother's shop and some illnesses with me that I wasnt able to make much for her. This was fun though! I wrote a nice long note too.

Quercus Rubra 11-11-2014 11:52 AM

I'm slowly getting my package together for my SS. I haven't been able to do to much shopping before the surgery as I would have liked, but I'm sure my person will understand.

Thank You for all the blessings and prayers from everyone as I'm recovering. I'm was pleasantly surprised for thoses. I'm trying to read all the postings when I have the energy. Who would have thought this would knock me down like it has. There have been some wonderful pictures that would be nice in my home too... so thanks for sharing thoses pictures.

Also Thank You for those who have served our Country on this Veteran's Day.

Hugs to all of us who need them out there.

Tricia

mmac71 11-11-2014 11:55 AM

Nessey...I think your PP tree stole some of Knitette's recipe!!!! Very Cute...

Neesie 11-11-2014 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by mhcpa (Post 6964873)
Ha, was going to mail my SS package today but it is Veteran's Day! Prayers to those having sickness and family issues. Here is my stuff pre wrapped. Hope it is sufficient. I was so busy with the Senior Quilt for fall festival and some Christmas projects for my mother's shop and some illnesses with me that I wasnt able to make much for her. This was fun though! I wrote a nice long note too.

Yes, yes! I will be very, VERY happy, to receive that! It is for MEEEEEE, isn't it???? :thumbup:

Neesie 11-11-2014 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 6964887)
I'm slowly getting my package together for my SS. I haven't been able to do to much shopping before the surgery as I would have liked, but I'm sure my person will understand.

Thank You for all the blessings and prayers from everyone as I'm recovering. I'm was pleasantly surprised for thoses. I'm trying to read all the postings when I have the energy. Who would have thought this would knock me down like it has. There have been some wonderful pictures that would be nice in my home too... so thanks for sharing thoses pictures.

Also Thank You for those who have served our Country on this Veteran's Day.

Hugs to all of us who need them out there.

Tricia

Tricia, if you're at all concerned about whether or not she'll understand, just SEND IT TO MEEEEEEE! :thumbup: :D

Neesie 11-11-2014 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by mmac71 (Post 6964889)
Nessey...I think your PP tree stole some of Knitette's recipe!!!! Very Cute...

Thanks! There's just something endearing, about crooked trees. :)