Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

madamekelly 12-08-2014 07:51 PM

Who do I talk to for a copy of the recipe book?

Leota 12-08-2014 07:54 PM

Well everyone, I have not opened my box yet because my DH is still in the hospital and I have not been home.... I will call Hazel B and tell her to open hers..... She has been anxious to open it :D ha ha it came in early November... :D...I will have my dd bring my box up to the hospital in the morning and I will post pictures :D...
Thank you SS ( I don't know who you are yet :D ) for bringing this little bit of sunshine in my life during this very stressful time.

tlrnhi 12-08-2014 08:10 PM

Leota, glad to see you! Do glad that Dan is starting to get on the mend. Maybe more pajama parties are just the medicine he needs.

Neesie 12-08-2014 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by juneayerza (Post 7000568)
My Secret Santa, Peg in CO, was so thoughtful in what she sent; sometimes it was like she was reading my mind. I have tried unsuccessfully to upload some pictures from iCloud; can anyone tell me how to do this?

I've never posted from the cloud, only from my phone or computer. Can you download it to your phone or computer (whichever you're using) and post from there?

Neesie 12-08-2014 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7000726)
So who got the home-made biscotti???

The biscotti receiver hasn't checked in, yet.

KarenK 12-08-2014 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 7000751)
Who do I talk to for a copy of the recipe book?

PM PenniF. Request a copy of the recipes and include your email address.

Bilben 12-08-2014 08:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a mug rug I made today with the helpof the book "Creative Fabric Weaving" that I received from Chester the Bunny, my Secret Santa. Thanks again Carole![ATTACH=CONFIG]501881[/ATTACH]

KarenK 12-08-2014 09:11 PM

KathyM is my Secret Santa - also in Minnesota. I sent a PM thanking her for all the treasures in my Secret Santa package. That special package resided on my desk for weeks and I smiled and patted it every time I passed by.

Pictures will be posted within the next few days.

Anoka Quilter 12-08-2014 10:41 PM

5 Attachment(s)
To my SS Dedemac, Thank you!!! I was home this weekend but is was DH birthday, MIL was in town, and I had a 5pm flight on Sunday. But I was able to open your wonderful box and take pictures before my flight so I could post to the list tonight as I sit in my hotel room.

I actually got 2 packages from my SS. I was so spoiled and she did her homework too. Apparently we are on some of the same threads here on the QB.

I loved everything in my package; but I always love the homemade items the best. The handmade portion of my package included a Halloween House as a starter for a wall hanging, 2 mug rugs, and a large and small bag holder.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501886[/ATTACH]

I also received one of her tatted Star ornaments for my tree.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501889[/ATTACH]

My SS was stalking me and sent me a bag of scraps that I will be able to use in the next Mystery Train, a cute witch candy dish with Lindl Truffles to fill it, and holiday towels and potholder.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501887[/ATTACH]
For the cat above, and my other three 4 legged friends, there were treats for them and projects for me. I think I made out the best is this one. But then again, maybe not :confused: I love the Bright Quilts From Down Under, Quilting fro, Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Apple Leaf Runner and Topper, a Clover Clam Shall Accessories Case, and a 6 x 1 ruler and a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2' Ruler.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501888[/ATTACH]

Last but not least to make the wonderful projects from the pattern books above I also received 13 FQ.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501890[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much Dedemac for the wonderful SS Box.

Anoka Quilter

Anoka Quilter 12-08-2014 10:58 PM

OK, not sure why the tatted star ornament picture was so small. It does not do her tatting ability justice. I tried to resize and the picture just becomes very distorted. I am not home so cannot retake the picture, but if you look at the Ornament Swap you will see a better picture of this tatted star.