Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Bilben 12-07-2014 03:23 PM

6 Attachment(s)
My Secret Santa, Chester the Bunny, really outdid herself! Everny singlething she sent is something I can't wait to use! She sent me a cute little purse stuffed FULL of couching materials. She made two fabulous coasters, pluis the link to the pattern. A beautiful angel ornament, great templates and patterns, including a McKenna Ryan - planning to start that at the first quilt retreat in January. Some interfacing, a quilting book, snips, soap, the cutest snowman ornament kit in a coffee cup, and fabulous fat quarters. So much stuff, so many photos. Thanks Carole!![ATTACH=CONFIG]501657[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501662[/ATTACH]

ShelleyCS 12-07-2014 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter (Post 6998767)
Shelley I did a little snooping from posts you had made.

I laughed out loud when I saw the Tardis mug rug.

Glad you like what I sent you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Very much. Thank you so much!

quilt addict 12-07-2014 03:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got some socks and they have bells on them!

Thank you so much Susan, aka CookyIN. It is a wonderful so much stuff. I am enjoying a cup of Hot chocolate as I write as I have been wanting one for a couple days.

I received wonderful jewel colors of fat quarters, a ruler I have wanted for a long time, lovely magazines and patterns, some wonder clips which I am going to try this week as I work on a binding. Notions, needles, thread heaven and not pad. CHOCOLATE!!!! yippee!
I am sure I've forgotten something but you have a picture.

Thank YOU so much!

Oh the awesome cute mug rug is what I forgot. Thank YOU!:)

Quilty-Louise 12-07-2014 03:39 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I received some awesome handmade items from my SS Judylee2.

First thing that jumped out of the box was a scappy batik bear.
Next is a hexy wall hanging/table mat.
Than came the mug rug with my name hand embroidered.
A needle book, and funky chicken pincushion.

Even the kids got a treat.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501663[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501665[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501667[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501668[/ATTACH]

Bamagal 12-07-2014 03:45 PM

To my SS

So sorry I forgot is was opening day!! We are out of town. I will open tomorrow afternoon! Thanks for thinking of me!

mcdaniel023 12-07-2014 03:48 PM

Awesome gifts, everyone!!!

CookyIN 12-07-2014 03:52 PM

quilt addict, I'm so glad you like your goodies! Better keep an eye on those socks -- looks like Neesie didn't get a pair and she just may have her eye on one of yours. :D (Now that wasn't very Christmas-spirited of me, was it?) Enjoy!

Bilben 12-07-2014 03:53 PM

Wow,Quilty-Louise, that bear is awesome! Nice job Judylee2!!

paperpieceme 12-07-2014 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501675[/ATTACH] thank you so much Bilben! I loved everything in the package so much. The bells and the ornaments are on the tree already. The santa matrushyka is going to my work tomorrow. I am so excited for all of the fabric and sewing notions and buttons, and magazines, i love a good surprise and this was a terrific surprise. DH took a picture for me when i was done unwrapping, it was so much fun. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

mollymunchkin 12-07-2014 04:04 PM

Soooo much stuff....

2 Attachment(s)
Reeskylr, I am glad you liked your box. I had a lot of fun putting it together.

My SS, Cheryl, aka, Sulabug, went above and beyond in packing my box. I got 2 rulers and a binding thingee, a mug, some oreos and chocolate truffles-hazelnut, DH is loving that, a cute pillow case, a magazine, a couple or so patterns, a bundle of Christmas fabrics, a Moda layer cake, cat fabric, four other fabrics, yoyos, two cat blocks, a hand towel, a sewing kit (I will be borrowing this idea) and a half dozen other trinkets...oh, and treats for my puppies. Thank you soooo much. I am going to love playing with this. Only two more weeks until Christmas break and 14 days of playing!!