Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

letsquilt 10-19-2014 02:14 PM

Grammys,my prayers are with you and your Husband,take care of yourselves!

juneayerza 10-19-2014 03:05 PM

I'm out of the hole for 5 minutes and Terri throws all of us back in! I just want to explain what happened since in my drugged up state I went and posted about it.
It has been a scary few days since last Friday for me and it is still uncertain what the outcome will be. Two AM Friday I had pain like I've never experienced before in my right eye which kept increasing significantly by each second until I had fluid flood out of it.
Fortunately we are only 15 minutes from the hospital and once we got there I was taken in right away. An old scar I had on my eye opened up and all the fluid in my eye drained out. I had zero pressure in my eye and an ophthalmologist was called and got me into surgery at 6:45 AM.
Right now I have no vision out of the eye, but it is still very swollen and only time will tell if I get it back. Of course I’m scared, but it will be what it will be and I will make to best of it as I can. Pretty sure I will be a pirate for Halloween this year though.

Rennie 10-19-2014 03:08 PM

So sorry about your situation, grammyj.

marilyn43 10-19-2014 03:11 PM

Grammyj, I'm so sorry to hear of this news. I'll be praying for you and your husband. God Bless you.

Rennie 10-19-2014 03:12 PM

grammyj - thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

tlrnhi 10-19-2014 03:14 PM

Grammyj...thoughts and prayers with you and your hubby.

June....why did you go and do that? Sheesh...leave you for a few minutes and see what you do? I sure hope all will be ok.
Hugs to all!

CookyIN 10-19-2014 03:17 PM

June, I'll keep you in my prayers for your sight to be regained. Glad you got the proper care so quickly.

Neesie 10-19-2014 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by juneayerza (Post 6935449)
I'm out of the hole for 5 minutes and Terri throws all of us back in! I just want to explain what happened since in my drugged up state I went and posted about it.
It has been a scary few days since last Friday for me and it is still uncertain what the outcome will be. Two AM Friday I had pain like I've never experienced before in my right eye which kept increasing significantly by each second until I had fluid flood out of it.
Fortunately we are only 15 minutes from the hospital and once we got there I was taken in right away. An old scar I had on my eye opened up and all the fluid in my eye drained out. I had zero pressure in my eye and an ophthalmologist was called and got me into surgery at 6:45 AM.
Right now I have no vision out of the eye, but it is still very swollen and only time will tell if I get it back. Of course I’m scared, but it will be what it will be and I will make to best of it as I can. Pretty sure I will be a pirate for Halloween this year though.

Good gracious! I can't even begin to imagine how frightening that must have been! You'll definitely be in my prayers! {{{{{{{ June }}}}}}}

tlrnhi 10-19-2014 03:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, this weeks game is over.
We have a winner!!
Only one person guessed right.
Another person came close. She had the right manufacturer, but not the model.
Ya'll will have to wait until the winner gets her prize to find out who it is.
She knows who she is because I told her, but she'll reveal when she receives.

So, ya wanna know what I'm getting?

I'm getting the Babylock Destiny

Rennie 10-19-2014 03:25 PM

Just saw the hint about the state capitol - it must be ME!!! I live in the capitol city and the actual capitol building is only a few miles from me. Now I forgot who gave the hint! Oh, how the mind works - or doesn't! June, hang in there. My SIL had surgery on her eye for a leakage recently, and she got her sight back within about a month.