Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

juneayerza 10-19-2014 05:16 PM

Rennie, that's so good to hear! Thank you for telling me that.
Who knows what caused it, some times things just give way. Old scars can do that some times. I did give myself a pity party and that's when I sent myself to the hole.

ljs317 10-19-2014 05:37 PM

Ding dang it!! I didn't guess the right machine.

So sorry about your eye I hope and pray all will be ok.

So sorry about your husband.

My SS lives somewhere south.

I'm in the hole with my tea, lounge chair and a big bowl of popcorn relaxing. I just finished making ten ten minute table runners. I just have to say ten minutes my butt! It took me all day what the heck. It seems like everything takes me forever. They are for a special dinner we are having at work a "thanks a latte " theme for volunteers. They are coffee fabrics. I really hate coffee even the smell makes me queezy. Oh well it's for a good cause.

Everyone have a terrific evening.

CookyIN 10-19-2014 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by catjo (Post 6935574)
I have a few things picked out and ready to stuff, but not a lot. My pal didn't list a lot. So I will get a little creative I guess.
Hint: Lives in the same state as I do.

Hmmm... is it me? I thought I listed quite a bit, but maybe...

letsquilt 10-19-2014 06:09 PM

June my prayers are with you that your eye heals quickly and you have full sight.

mhcpa 10-19-2014 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6933293)
yes, posted in pictures. titled 7 entries = 8 ribbons

Congratulations! I entered 3 quilts in the local fair today. Judging is tomorrow.

mhcpa 10-19-2014 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 6934103)
Thanks every one for your prayers for my husband and I.The cancer has come back and has spread now to his bones.he's been on a new medicin (very expensive) but I can't see that it's helped any.It's in God's hands.

Prayers for you. Hopefully this thread will give you a little cheer and strength.

mhcpa 10-19-2014 06:40 PM

I have had a busy weekend. Finished my younger sons senior quilt I am donating to school for fall festival auction. My eldest son gave us great news, going to be a first time grandmother! I have 7 step grands but this is my first! I have been so busy working on this senior quilt that I have not had much time to gather SS items. I did get a very nice tea cup and saucer. I have picked up some odds and ends. Need to get some GA pecans. The material has been ordered and is on the way. Has been a fun project!

PenniF 10-19-2014 07:08 PM

June...you and GrammyJ will be SO much in my thoughts. The strength that comes through in your posts is humbling.....and it reminds me to appreciate my blessings more. Hugs sent to you both.

mollymunchkin 10-19-2014 07:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Made this wrap around potholder, wonder if my santee will like it????

btw, I only have one 2x18 ruler, so any rulers that ended up in my box, new or used, would be appreciated. Someone, somewhere mentioned rulers, so I thought I'd put my two cents worth in.

PeginCO 10-19-2014 09:00 PM

June, what a scary experience! Praying for you to find answers and regain your sight fully.