Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

CarolinePaj 10-22-2014 11:51 AM

Hi Guys,

Do you like snowmen????? I made one for my person..... Shall I show you???

Hugs

Caroline

CarolinePaj 10-22-2014 11:55 AM

Oh......

It is already cold here so it can't be me.... So sad because I love that owlie!!!!

Hugs

Caroline

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 6938502)
Here's something I made. I had also knitted gloves before I got my partner, but they won't be going................. (clue)

Neesie 10-22-2014 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 6939282)
Hi Guys,

Do you like snowmen????? I made one for my person..... Shall I show you???

Hugs

Caroline

Uhhhhhhh . . . YES!!! :D

cannyquilter 10-22-2014 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by mmac71 (Post 6938222)
My SS package is mailed off today! If it gets there toooooo early, just hide it in a closet! My SS lives many miles and an ocean away.....

I live many miles away and over the ocean. And don't worry I wont open it until "the day". Promise.

Quilty-Louise 10-22-2014 12:33 PM

I have been keeping up with all the posts, but have not been
doing much posting this week.

This work week started out crazy for me, and for some reason
just can't seem to get "with it" of course my oldest daughter hasn't
helped much with her taking a fall Monday afternoon on the stairs
(she is 15 weeks pregnant).

At least she got a clean bill of health (other than being pregnant) by
the E.R. doctors, so that is a HUGE relief for her and the "apple" to
be good after that, but shesh they added some years to my life.

Dear Santee I am HOPING to get my box in the mail by the end of
next week. Am sending it to my friend who will in turn be mailing it
to you as she lives in the same state as you do.

Yes I KNOW that is an added expense buy it is worth it.

CarolinePaj 10-22-2014 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by mmac71 (Post 6938222)
My SS package is mailed off today! If it gets there toooooo early, just hide it in a closet! My SS lives many miles and an ocean away.....

It's me.... It's me.... I live an ocean away... LOL

hugs

Caroline

CarolinePaj 10-22-2014 12:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A little hand made giftie for my lovely person... Held up by DH.

Quercus Rubra 10-22-2014 12:48 PM

Today My Receiver ~~ I have gotten something sewn & sandwiched. I'm hoping to have finished before next Monday. I did pick up one of the items that you collect and I have seen a couple items that you collect that I will have to pick a little later in the week. I have another thing or two that I'm considering. I will have better idea where I stand once the weekend comes around. But worry not my friend you will have a box that you would be most proud to receive.

So many things could be for me as I look at all the pretty home made items. The person's getting these lovelies are most blessed indeed. And the weather has me thinking of cookie baking. Which reminds me I need some dried cranberries. LOL. Although I must confess I'm kinda wishing for some Peeps. Peeps can be considered to be a soft food .... right?

Well I must head back to the sewing machine so that I can continue onto the list I have been making & tracking. Wishes of Blessing, Health & Friendships to all of us. Some need one or more than others but the offerings are there for all.

Tricia

SulaBug 10-22-2014 01:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone...............I have been missing in action, but now home again!! :D I just LOVE all of the pictures that are being posted of hand made gift's. So I thought I would post a couple of pictures of things I have made that my Santee may or may not be getting in her SS package!!
:D :D :D :D

grammyj 10-22-2014 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 6937210)
GrammyJ, I found out yesterday morning that my mother's cancer has come back as well, and that is what caused all of the blood clots that landed her in the hospital. Don't know if it is new ovarian or breast cancer that came back and has moved, will know more when the rest of the scans are in. She's been stuck in the hospital for 11 days, and is more than ready to come home! Will pray for your husband. This is the third time we've been through this in my family (Mom in 2003, Dad in 2013, and now Mom again) so I have to have genetic testing and other things.

Going to work in the evenings to get my homemade stuff done so I can get my box off to my Santee before we start the chemo regime! Clue: My partner lives somewhere in the same region I do!

So sorry the cancer has come back for your Mom. Thank you and patchesnposies and all for prayers for us.I will pray for your Mom also. You would think they could have found a cure for cancer by now.