Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

KGoodhand 09-25-2014 04:39 AM

I do love you! But I have read past threads! Lol
Maybe this year I will just have to join you guys in the hole! It sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6902527)
oh man now I
now I know you love me :)

CookyIN 09-25-2014 04:50 AM

purtercat, I'm so sorry. Our pets are family who will always be in our hearts.

CookyIN 09-25-2014 04:52 AM

Just a week until we find out who our Santee is to be. Like a kid at Christmas waiting to find out...

ArizonaKAT 09-25-2014 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Alaska carol (Post 6902160)
I am in Az anyone else? Yuma

Yuma is 3 hours east of me.

dreamer2009 09-25-2014 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand (Post 6903119)
I do love you! But I have read past threads! Lol
Maybe this year I will just have to join you guys in the hole! It sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!

it's always more fun in the naughty place :)

pyffer3 09-25-2014 08:54 AM

I'm so excited! I can't wait to know who my recipient is going to be! I have things stashed and just need to add specifics! I've got a wonderful recipe for chocolate dipped coconut rum balls I can bring to the hole. Anyone interested?

IrishgalfromNJ 09-25-2014 10:23 AM

pyffer3, you can keep the chocolate and the coconut. Just bring me any leftover rum. hehehehehe

Every time I look at this thread I think of the jingle bells that are going in my package and then I start to hum Jingle Bells and I'm a lost cause. Yeah, I know it's only September, but I'm ready for this swap. I've pulled some stuff out of my stash to share with my partner, but I can't wait to see what my partner really wants from ole Sandy Claws to make their quilting Christmas special. Oh, the anticipation.

buddy'smom 09-25-2014 12:10 PM

Oh they sound so good.

Originally Posted by pyffer3 (Post 6903439)
I'm so excited! I can't wait to know who my recipient is going to be! I have things stashed and just need to add specifics! I've got a wonderful recipe for chocolate dipped coconut rum balls I can bring to the hole. Anyone interested?

Bilben 09-25-2014 01:43 PM

Bahaha! (continuing to type because I can't send less than 10 characters)

Originally Posted by kariboo (Post 6903028)
yup. 4 am here.. guess I must be excited or something..lol.. xmas does that to me.

tlrnhi 09-25-2014 03:20 PM

Who's excited???

I'm thinking I might just have an early little game.
Who wants to play?

Let's see.....Ok, here's your question.
What brand sewing machine do I have? Just the main name will do, you don't have to guess what version, ie .. numbers, name....just the brand.
PM me your answer.

This little contest will end tomorrow at 5pm.
In case of a tie, all names will go into a "hat" and hubby will pick the name.

Don't worry if you don't get to enter this game, there will be more.
Oh, what are you going to win? Don't know, do ya!! It's a secret, but I promise it'll be something nice. Could be fabric, could be chocolate, could be a gift certificate, could be anything.