Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

sewbizgirl 09-06-2014 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Vitality (Post 6876496)
I would like to join in if that's okay :) I will start getting ideas for a special thing to make and start window shopping!!! Don't want to go too crazy before I find out my persons wants/tastes! This will be fun. But also I have only been sewing/quilting about a year so anything I make may not be perfect!!

I hope you do join and sew for your partner. Not many of sew "perfect" either. That's not what matters.

I'm also having a hard time waiting to find out preferences. For instance, don't want to buy a bunch of purple and then see my parter list purple as the one color she can't stand! So until we get our partners, have to wait!

roseirish48 09-06-2014 06:07 PM

dd me on again--cant wait as loveto play secret santa

buddy'smom 09-07-2014 06:32 AM

I agree, if you'd only seen mine when I first started?? And I LOVE purple!!

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 6877438)
I hope you do join and sew for your partner. Not many of sew "perfect" either. That's not what matters.

I'm also having a hard time waiting to find out preferences. For instance, don't want to buy a bunch of purple and then see my parter list purple as the one color she can't stand! So until we get our partners, have to wait!

PeginCO 09-07-2014 07:48 AM

I've seen some good ideas here. I need to start pulling things to put into a box. And as I make my extended family gifts, maybe I can make double and spoil my person.

HappyQuilter77 09-07-2014 06:35 PM

Am I too late to join in on this, it there a post that gives all the details, I would really like to participate. Thank you

dreamer2009 09-07-2014 06:40 PM

I found something for my SS partner
at the antique fair I went to today :)

dreamer2009 09-07-2014 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by HappyQuilter77 (Post 6879067)
Am I too late to join in on this, it there a post that gives all the details, I would really like to participate. Thank you

nope you're in time.
watch for the official
start coming soon.

ljs317 09-08-2014 02:15 AM

What is it Dreamer ? What What is it? I love antique flea market finds. Inquiring minds want to know. Just whisper it to me, Ill never tell. ok?

omacookie 09-08-2014 02:31 AM

showbizgirl , I love purple so keep that fabric handy.
Dreamer2009 , flea market finds are jewels in my eyes.
I can hardly wait till Saturday opening !
Is it Christmas yet Mama??

tlrnhi 09-08-2014 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by HappyQuilter77 (Post 6879067)