Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Bilben 11-14-2014 02:40 PM

I picked up my package from the post office today. So excited, can't wait 'til the 7th!

Neesie 11-14-2014 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6968762)
I GOT A PACKAGE TODAY!!! .....{{dance dance wiggle wiggle}} ..... it came from WAY north of me...tho still in the USofA. It's sitting on the chair here in my office - keeping my ornament swap package company and making "na na-na na na" noises. It's very heavy and goes {{jingle jingle}} when i shake it.
THANK YOU in advance Secret Santa swap Pal !!!! Sooooooo exciting !!!!

MizMelly....
not very nice to tease those of us down "deep in the heart" who are not all that used to this cold stuff this early in the year about the 71 degree temp where you are!!!

Be careful or you'll find Neesie on your doorstep warming her tootsies !!

Just waiting for my invitation. :thumbup:

MizMelly 11-14-2014 04:01 PM

Only if you wear socks, Neesie! I have cement flooring.....

Neesie 11-14-2014 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by MizMelly (Post 6968857)
Only if you wear socks, Neesie! I have cement flooring.....

MORE proof that I need those socks!!! :D

quiltingdragon 11-14-2014 05:01 PM

PenniF, I will get a cookie recipe or two to you. I was going to MAKE them today so I would have a pic (and the youth were going to put the cookies in the bags for the shut in members) but our oven died on us, so I went oven shopping instead, and the kids are baking at someone else's house tomorrow!

Judylee2 11-14-2014 05:14 PM

LOLOLOLOL! I made it, pant, pant, pant.....ran to the post office and mailed my package for my Santee! Sorry Sulabug, I was going to take pictures of the goodies but only remembered after the box was taped shut!

PenniF 11-14-2014 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 6968927)
PenniF, I will get a cookie recipe or two to you. I was going to MAKE them today so I would have a pic (and the youth were going to put the cookies in the bags for the shut in members) but our oven died on us, so I went oven shopping instead, and the kids are baking at someone else's house tomorrow!

Oh Geez....that really stinks.:(..sorry....but then again, i guess better today than right in the middle of Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.

mmac71 11-14-2014 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6968491)
Excu-u-u-u-u-use me! I'm only after MY socks, which you seem intent upon wearing! :(

:::::::: searching empty sock drawer for some old rags, to keep my poor freezing toes warm ::::::::::

I have my knee socks on, heaters on etc. Awful early for this Artic stuff!!!

Cindy60545 11-14-2014 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6968938)
LOLOLOLOL! I made it, pant, pant, pant.....ran to the post office and mailed my package for my Santee! Sorry Sulabug, I was going to take pictures of the goodies but only remembered after the box was taped shut!

ya, & she didn't tell you she had to stand on it to get it closed either!
I'm still waiting.............sniff, sniff, somebody forgot me...............sniff, sniff.

roseirish48 11-14-2014 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6968938)

I took a pic of what i semt to my ss---after I wrapped them.
still no package here yet but expect it will show up soon--the ice, snow and cold is probably slowing the mailman down. in meantime, i have sewn 3 sides of binding on the QOV and last side is partially pinned ( was called to supper so will finish tomorrow). And I got the Grandpa quilt layered and on frame and one block quilted. And finished embroidering one of the pillowcases I am giving to future DIL for Xmas this year.
Nothing like getting Xmas gifts done early especially since i really havent spent that much. the pillowcases were brand new still in package at second hand store--got them for $2.99. the fingertip towels i did for the other future DIL were bought at same place and for same price. $5.00 spent and 2 gifts done. I like those type of bargains.