Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

SheriR 11-14-2014 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6969142)
It's unusually cold here, too! We got cheated out of our autumn! :(

It is cold!! I think I'm gonna need extra socks too! Where are they?

My package went out in the 11/14 mail. It's going north. :D

SulaBug 11-15-2014 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6968938)
LOLOLOLOL! I made it, pant, pant, pant.....ran to the post office and mailed my package for my Santee! Sorry Sulabug, I was going to take pictures of the goodies but only remembered after the box was taped shut!

Say...........would that package happen to be coming to my house? :D I haven't received my package yet, so this could be it & if it is don't worry about the pictures, as I will take plenty of them to share when it's opening day!!
:D :D :D :D

Judylee2 11-15-2014 05:09 AM

HEHEHE! My package is heading North of me, But then again, everywhere is North from here,LOLOLOLOL! I wanted he package to rattle, tick, or squeeeeeeeek but Alas, there was no room.....so I put rocks! Someone must have been naught!

Judylee2 11-15-2014 05:11 AM

I guess there is a reason that I am stuck in the hole!!!!

m-fay 11-15-2014 05:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here, a picture of my biscoti. does it look like its supposed to look? It tastes all right! and thanks skaduzy[ATTACH=CONFIG]498860[/ATTACH]

AnngelAnne 11-15-2014 06:20 AM

I got my package yesterday, now to just leave it alone. Thank you :)

Bullock2us 11-15-2014 07:47 AM

I will have to find one of my cookie recipes. I don't bake much;-) daughter always did the baking. I do have to make pumpkin roll several times a year for my hubby and my boss. Have to keep those guys happy. Will make carrot cake cupcakes for my daughter today though. She is coming to visit today and yesterday was her birthday. They are going out today so we get our granddaughter for the day. Will be a great day!

Vitality 11-15-2014 08:16 AM

I got my package today! I've set it aside and look forward to opening day :) Thanks Secret Santa!

Neesie 11-15-2014 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 6969404)
here, a picture of my biscoti. does it look like its supposed to look? It tastes all right! and thanks skaduzy[ATTACH=CONFIG]498860[/ATTACH]

Looks pretty normal. Looks like biscotti! :) Some batches end up darker/lighter than others but as long as it tastes good, all is well! :thumbup:

quilt addict 11-15-2014 08:51 AM

My package went out yesterday. Didn't mean to wait for the last day. But then will not torture my giftee too long. I am glad mine hasn't arrived yet either so no temptation for me. All the longer I can be a good girl. No naughties for me.