Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

quilt addict 10-20-2014 11:45 AM

Okay, its Monday and I so want to be doing some sewing not working.

Thinking of something else I may be able to pick up my giftee.......here's a clue for you......you have a grandchild.......who could it be???????

huntannette 10-20-2014 11:57 AM

Ohhh I love Moda.....and I love your pincushion....so if it is me....youpee!!!!!

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 6936407)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]495941[/ATTACH]I made a pincushion for my Santee. It's the Cathedral Window pattern from Moda Bake shop. She loves Moda (who doesn't???) so thought I'd use some charm squares from the Lario collection. It's my first go at this pattern and might make another better one. I ended up making a yo-yo for the center because I didn't have any buttons large enough to cover the center (another reason to make another one).

Jane

tlrnhi 10-20-2014 01:42 PM

Ok....this weeks question...

How many states have I lived in? Yes, territories count.
And for extra credit...name them.
You don't have to do the extra credit if you don't want to.
But....you get a bonus if you get both right.

dfelker 10-20-2014 02:19 PM

My guess is 7 states!

PenniF 10-20-2014 02:44 PM

Terri..........you're making my brain hurt !!!!!!!:p

roseirish48 10-20-2014 03:05 PM

spent the morning getting started on another project for my ss' box. Had to stop for bingo ( i won $18.00) so came out $6.00 to the good. will be having one item directly mailed to her house and hope it doesnt arrive before opening day as no way to mark it as "secret santa " stuff.
Now if i would get busy and get my butt in gear and start wrapping, i could maybe get this box into the mail. Anybody have an idea on how to keep ladybugs in the box?

SlightlyOffQuilter 10-20-2014 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by roseirish48 (Post 6936928)
Anybody have an idea on how to keep ladybugs in the box?

As much as I love ladybugs, they have invaded my house this past week and they are driving the poor cats insane !!

ShelleyCS 10-20-2014 04:04 PM

I love Moda! Gorgeous! But for my giftee, I have some lovely Northcott, that I think you will love. Also a few little goodies.

PenniF 10-20-2014 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by SlightlyOffQuilter (Post 6936983)
As much as I love ladybugs, they have invaded my house this past week and they are driving the poor cats insane !!

A few weeks ago i was out in the flower garden weeding and felt a "bite" on my arm....it was a LADY BUG!!! Did anyone here know that they BITE ???!!!! If ya can't trust a sweet little lady bug, who the heck can ya trust ???????

ArizonaKAT 10-20-2014 05:10 PM

Came home Friday after work and my laptop was on the kitchen floor . . . and the battery was in the yard. Puppy one. Computer 0. Took me the weekend to "glue" it back together and I got it to finally work today (as long as the machine is plugged in. Don't think the battery made it.)

I'll take one of all the homemade things displayed . . . please. They are all beautiful.

My SS hint: You don't have to worry about a puppy destroying your computer.