Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Jamimclaugh 10-19-2014 09:45 PM

Beautiful potholder, maybe its me?? I am about 100+ pages.behind on a half vroken phone so i will never catch up, but here is to moving.forward :) been working on lots of crochet hats for my girls and a few other friends and family children, bit this week i will foxus on my ss! Hint, she.didnt tell me much, so creativity is a must! Now what to make you?

IrishgalfromNJ 10-20-2014 02:33 AM

Wow, Terri, that is some serious sewing machine. I never even thought of a Babylock. I was stuck on the Brother name for some reason.

Sending prayers for all the folks with health problems.

I would love to see more of what people are making for their partners. It's fun to see what it is being sent.

SheriR 10-20-2014 04:21 AM

Oh I would love that pot holder! And I'd love a crocheted hat!!! But I'd love LOVE that Babyloc!!!! .....I didn't mention those items in my info....I wonder if I gave my SS enough to work with..... :D

tlrnhi 10-20-2014 04:40 AM

I honestly wasn't going to buy the Destiny. I was looking at the Ellisimo Gold 2 since it was on sale for 1/2 of what it retails for. I went to a dealer, ordered one, then found out they weren't making any more. So...once the dealer found out and told me they didn't know about it, the owner of the shop offered me a price I couldn't refuse, PLUS 0% financing.

jclinganrey 10-20-2014 07:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]495941[/ATTACH]I made a pincushion for my Santee. It's the Cathedral Window pattern from Moda Bake shop. She loves Moda (who doesn't???) so thought I'd use some charm squares from the Lario collection. It's my first go at this pattern and might make another better one. I ended up making a yo-yo for the center because I didn't have any buttons large enough to cover the center (another reason to make another one).

Jane

Patchesnposies 10-20-2014 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 6936407)
http://www.quiltingboard.com/attachm...d=495941&stc=1I made a pincushion for my Santee. It's the Cathedral Window pattern from Moda Bake shop. She loves Moda (who doesn't???) so thought I'd use some charm squares from the Lario collection. It's my first go at this pattern and might make another better one. I ended up making a yo-yo for the center because I didn't have any buttons large enough to cover the center (another reason to make another one).

Jane

Anyone would be happy to receive this! It is lovely. Great job.

BrendaK 10-20-2014 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6935811)
June...you and GrammyJ will be SO much in my thoughts. The strength that comes through in your posts is humbling.....and it reminds me to appreciate my blessings more. Hugs sent to you both.

Ditto. Prayers go out to you. We all really need to give thanks for all we do have. So I'll take this time to thank all of you for just being. Now if I could just have a little more room in the hole I will do fine. I think that I will just bring my digger and make the hole bigger. BrendaK

dfelker 10-20-2014 10:49 AM

Just finished reading thru the thread...WOW there is sure alot going on!! I'm keeping my positive thoughts hat on and praying for safekeeping for all.

I just wanted to say how very cute this potholder is. What a wonderful gift.

My next clue for my SS is, your town is approx. 400 times smaller than my town. But I am not really very good at math so... :)

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin (Post 6935826)
Made this wrap around potholder, wonder if my santee will like it????

btw, I only have one 2x18 ruler, so any rulers that ended up in my box, new or used, would be appreciated. Someone, somewhere mentioned rulers, so I thought I'd put my two cents worth in.

Neesie 10-20-2014 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by dfelker (Post 6936630)
Just finished reading thru the thread...WOW there is sure alot going on!! I'm keeping my positive thoughts hat on and praying for safekeeping for all.

I just wanted to say how very cute this potholder is. What a wonderful gift.

My next clue for my SS is, your town is approx. 400 times smaller than my town. But I am not really very good at math so... :)

I live in a very, very small town!!! It's MEEEEEEEE! :thumbup: :D

mimiknoxtaylor 10-20-2014 11:23 AM

Just finished catching up on days worth of chatter here. Lots of fun.
Thoughts & prayers for those having health issues.
Terri- What a great machine. I love my Babylock but it's not that one. When they came out with that I watched the trailer & it looks wonderful.

Hint to my SS- You live in the south like me & I think we're the same age. HaHa