Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

btiny36 11-03-2014 06:46 AM

DJ is a process for sure. My Girlfriend and I were just talking about starting this project. She has to get the book/cd and rulers. I sor some reason have the rulers but not the book/cd lol no surprise there since I am the queen of notions lol

jaba 11-03-2014 07:16 AM

Maybe you're just teasing that you got your answer, If you're my Santa...I'd love the DJ

ArizonaKAT 11-03-2014 08:20 AM

Hi back from a former Coraopolis resident!

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6951847)
Oh my happynana - your post kind of knocked my breath away - "rough year" seems hardly to describe it. You are obviously one strong lady.

Before i even read your post i was going to reply cuz i noticed about your 'location' - being originally from the Burgh myself - North Hills -- i just wanted to say "hi yunz guys" !!!!

ArizonaKAT 11-03-2014 08:28 AM

Put it in the box. I will love it.

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953495)
Sweetie Jolly Toes is wondering if her SS would like a copy of "Dear Jane quilt" book along with the CD....I had one gifted to me after buying one....tried selling it to no avail , but if I knew she would want it I `d put it in her box....but I`m not sending if she doesn`t respond.....waiting till last minute to mail, just in case....she did respond on here already so am hopeful ....waiting.....(p.s. brand new copy and unopened CD)

Quercus Rubra 11-03-2014 08:53 AM

Wait .... there are DJ rulers???

Well I'm doing the best I can for my Santa Receiver with my time crunch but it will go out priority as I usually do. Can't wait for reveal day!!!

Hummmm I am thinking of Molasses cookies... maybe my SS would find in her/his package.

Tricia

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-03-2014 08:53 AM

I was going to say I wanted the DJ, but too late you got your answer. If you would like to sell it send me a pm with the price.

sunrise450 11-03-2014 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953495)
Sweetie Jolly Toes is wondering if her SS would like a copy of "Dear Jane quilt" book along with the CD....I had one gifted to me after buying one....tried selling it to no avail , but if I knew she would want it I `d put it in her box....but I`m not sending if she doesn`t respond.....waiting till last minute to mail, just in case....she did respond on here already so am hopeful ....waiting.....(p.s. brand new copy and unopened CD)

What a wonderful gift! I have been working on my Dear Jane like forever. A couple of blocks then on to something else. I hope your Santaee sends a response to you! Lucky girl.
Cheerful Sparkle Pants

PenniF 11-03-2014 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6954742)
Hi back from a former Coraopolis resident!

See....we all need to get together and sing "It's a Small World After All".....
How 'bout them Stillers last night???!!

djmat 11-03-2014 10:38 AM

Gotta love those Steelers, yeah baby!!!! Gotta red up the house & go donton for chipd ham!
Loved our 4 yrs in Plum Borough, miss it a lot!

ArizonaKAT 11-03-2014 11:00 AM

Gotta love those Stillers! But now I watch them on my back porch with the windows open and not in the living room with the fireplace on.