Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

CarolinePaj 11-03-2014 04:16 PM

Hi Guys,

Managed to to finish shopping for my SS this weekend..... I hope my SS watched or knows about Downton Abbey as part of her package comes from that series!!!!

hugs

Caroline

SheriR 11-03-2014 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 6955306)
Managed to to finish shopping for my SS this weekend..... I hope my SS watched or knows about Downton Abbey as part of her package comes from that series!!!!

Doesn't that sound fun!!!

For all you worrying you couldn't do DearJane, you should know, if I can do it, anyone can. I started it to learn new skills and I'm still learning. There are many helpful blogs and such that I use with my book and cd. Don't be scared!!!

Neesie 11-03-2014 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 6955249)
While I was out to grab some groceries before tomorrow's surgery, I was able to find the required 4 fat quarter's and some of this to finish a home made something something. Now it's time to stuff my face, make a noodle dish so that it will be ready for me on Wednesday when I come home and jump through the shower before my programs come on and do a little cross-stitching to unwind. 4:30 am will be here quick like. Out the door @5 and in Hospital by 6. Around 8-ish I'll be in OR.

Hugs to all that need them.
Tricia

Tricia, I'll be sending prayers from Texas that all goes perfectly, tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm working on a second something for my Secret Santee . . . and it's a new skill I'm learning, so it may or may not end up in her gift box. If it turns out awful, I'll send just the first something (which is something I can already do . . . or at least like to pretend I can). :p

roseirish48 11-03-2014 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 6953948)
Huntannette, if IM your SS, yes yes I'd love to have. I am doing 'the sequel' I guess you could call it. Sylvia's bridal Sampler.
If it's not me theirs one mighty special SS out there!!! :)

sylvia's bridal sampler? is that something from the Elm Creek books? like i dont have enough quilts listed on my bucket list, you stat introducing me to others. i shall have to live to 200 yrs old to do them all. Oh well, cabana boy, my glass is empty. fill it up while I sit and wait on my package to arrive.

Patchesnposies 11-03-2014 05:22 PM

Tricia, Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Check in with us soon!

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-03-2014 05:23 PM

Caroline I have watched all series and episodes of Downton Abbey and love the fabric.
Roseirish Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is based on an Elm Creek Book. I actually have about 25 blocks done. It is a lot of work. DJ is even harder.

PenniF 11-03-2014 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Chester the bunny (Post 6955294)
Is it some kind of a soup?........Oh wait, that's Louisiana...........

ROFLMBO :D:D:D.........that's GUMBO Chester !!!

AZ-KAT.....i know .... i know !!!!! But let's wait and see if anyone guesses.;)

TRICIA.....will be sending positive vibes your direction...please sign on when you feel up to it and let us know how you're doing.

juneayerza 11-03-2014 07:27 PM

Tricia, Well wishes for you and a speedy recovery.

JuanitaBean 11-03-2014 07:32 PM

TRICIA Praying that all will be good.

happynana 11-03-2014 08:28 PM

Tricia will be praying for you tomorrow that all goes well.
Of course I know what Jumbo is :)
How about trying to explain a Permanti Brothers sandwich??