Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

SulaBug 11-01-2014 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Cattut (Post 6951357)
forgot to post the picture of the shots!

OMGoodness...............What a Great idea. I have to serve a few of these for the Holiday's. What a hit they will be, for sure. Thank you for sharing.
:D :D :D :D

IrishgalfromNJ 11-01-2014 02:12 AM

Wow, those toasted marshmallow Kahlua shots look dangerous and like so much fun. I'll be glad to do the toasting.

I sure hope my package jingles when I get it. Nothing like a little music with a mystery. hehehe

mimiknoxtaylor 11-01-2014 02:43 AM

I'm jumping into the hole & enjoying a few of those marshmallows!
Flirty McJingles here

happynana 11-01-2014 06:05 AM

Just got home from being wit my kids for a couple of weeks. So now I can join in the fun! Got my name and have started my box. I am so excited about this year! Been a rough year for me lost my hubby and had breast cancer so am really looking forward to the holidays this year. Hmm Joann's is having a sale might have to go today, too cold to do much else here.

Patchesnposies 11-01-2014 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by happynana (Post 6951816)
Just got home from being wit my kids for a couple of weeks. So now I can join in the fun! Got my name and have started my box. I am so excited about this year! Been a rough year for me lost my hubby and had breast cancer so am really looking forward to the holidays this year. Hmm Joann's is having a sale might have to go today, too cold to do much else here.

Happynana, Warm cyber hugs coming your way! I am so sorry you are facing your first year without your dear husband as well as breast cancer. My gosh you are made of tough stuff. I admire your resilience. I am in awe of you. :hug:

PenniF 11-01-2014 06:20 AM

Oh my happynana - your post kind of knocked my breath away - "rough year" seems hardly to describe it. You are obviously one strong lady.

Before i even read your post i was going to reply cuz i noticed about your 'location' - being originally from the Burgh myself - North Hills -- i just wanted to say "hi yunz guys" !!!!

happynana 11-01-2014 06:27 AM

PenniF i lived in North hills too, Laurel Gardens. My kids went to North Hills High School. Small world isn't it?

Neesie 11-01-2014 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by happynana (Post 6951816)
just got home from being wit my kids for a couple of weeks. So now i can join in the fun! Got my name and have started my box. I am so excited about this year! Been a rough year for me lost my hubby and had breast cancer so am really looking forward to the holidays this year. Hmm joann's is having a sale might have to go today, too cold to do much else here.

{{{{{{{ big hugs }}}}}}}

madamekelly 11-01-2014 06:44 AM

I will be mailing a big box to "Tootsie" on Monday...

Bilben 11-01-2014 07:47 AM

Bubbles TwinkleToes here! Today the stores will be putting out all of their Christmas items, now that Halloween is over. So I can finally get some Christmas paper to wrap my SS gifts. Then off to the post office later this week!