Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

ArizonaKAT 11-13-2014 08:47 AM

Dogs went CRAZY last night. Heard the "beep, beep" of a truck backing up. Wa Hoooooo! My package arrived!. I ran to the garage! Pushed the up door button! Ran to the outside!

No package. . .

ArizonaKAT 11-13-2014 08:48 AM

AHHHHHHHHHH! My package won't close. Still rearranging items. Might have to get a bigger box. Will be in the mail tomorrow.

mimiknoxtaylor 11-13-2014 09:16 AM

Only got got 2 hand made things done and had 2 more I wanted to do but had to get my package mailed today.
Hubby went to cardiologist yesterday & today we're at the hospital for him to have a cardiac cath. But I did get my SS package mailed out. It's headed south.

PenniF 11-13-2014 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor (Post 6967217)
Only got got 2 hand made things done and had 2 more I wanted to do but had to get my package mailed today.
Hubby went to cardiologist yesterday & today we're at the hospital for him to have a cardiac cath. But I did get my SS package mailed out. It's headed south.

Hope everything's OK Joyce !!! Best thoughts coming your way.

dreamer2009 11-13-2014 10:05 AM

Picked up my Secret Santa box at PO yesterday.
just so sender knows arrived safely :)

ljdugas31 11-13-2014 10:50 AM

Got my s santa package today!!!!! Put it under the bed.So thank you secret santa will post on opening day!!!!!

sewbizgirl 11-13-2014 11:01 AM

Thank you for your recipe Neesie... I'm going to try making some biscotti before Christmas, hopefully.

djmat 11-13-2014 11:27 AM

SS pkg arrived today. Looking forward to Dec 7th!

SulaBug 11-13-2014 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6966760)
Oh SulaBug! you are so good! I wasn't...LOL! I decided that just one more thing had to go into the box and then I cut the pieces the same instead of mirror image...LOL! My left brain LEFT and the right brain just laughed and laughed and laugh........
So today I refuse to get dressed until everything is in the box! Maybe I will go to P.O. In PJ's, they already think that I am that crazy quilt lady.! Hmmmm ,me a lady.....I think not! hehehehehehehe

JudyLee........I have my fingers crossed that you will finish your project today & get your Secret Santa package in the mail. I don't see any reason why you can't go to the post office in your PJ's!! :D PS: I am not getting dressed today either, as I am on a mission to get my Mystery Train quilt put together. I think it's about time. I talked to Cindy yesterday & we talked about you. Were your ears burning? :D It was all good though. Have a great day.
:D :D :D :D

Neesie 11-13-2014 11:41 AM

SS hint - My Secret Santa-ee's package has been mailed. :thumbup: