Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

huntannette 10-07-2014 02:07 PM

Wow so much going on since I was here last....thought I had given enough ideas for my SS but it seems everyone is writing so much...so here goes.....although I really am not picky...I`ve participated a couple years now and must admit I have had awesome gifts so far.....always love surprises...
If you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, of dark chocolate? well I prefer candies....best I`ve ever eaten were the hand made marshmallows I ate in Paris.
What are your favorite fabric colors? I like all colors , my fav designers are Tula Pink and Kaffe ....I love anything modern...not into holiday themed fabrics
What are your favorite non-fabric colors? my fav non-fabric colors are red and blue
Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.? I really have all I need but there is always room for another seam ripper , ruler, etc
Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you don't already have. I have quite a lot...
Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type? I don`t read much
Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size? would prfer not because I have to try clothes before I buy to make sure it fits
Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items? absolutely
Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case? yes
Would you enjoy receiving socks? ha ha ha why? unless thy are hand knitted...he he he
Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package: I LOVE SCRAPS!!!
Do you do applique? Embroidery? no
What do you do when you're not quilting? fish, paint, swim
Oh and I do not have pets.
Yes, I have a couple computers so could accommodate a shtick....lol stick that is..

dfelker 10-07-2014 02:08 PM

That's too fUnNy!!

Quercus Rubra 10-07-2014 02:10 PM

I have a question. Does anyone look to see if their person has an Amazon.com wish list when they are stal..um "researching" their person? I know I have one and thought it would make for a valuable tool in learning what your person likes or dislikes.

Tricia

juneayerza 10-07-2014 02:18 PM

Quercus Rubra, how do you do that?

Anoka Quilter 10-07-2014 02:32 PM

That is a really good idea.

TOOMANYUFO'S 10-07-2014 02:39 PM

I have computers that can take a stick.

Neesie 10-07-2014 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 6919251)
I have a question. Does anyone look to see if their person has an Amazon.com wish list when they are stal..um "researching" their person? I know I have one and thought it would make for a valuable tool in learning what your person likes or dislikes.

Tricia

I tend to use my Amazon Wish List for things I'm not sure I want. It's a great idea for 'normal' folks, though! :D

Quercus Rubra 10-07-2014 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by juneayerza (Post 6919264)
Quercus Rubra, how do you do that?

Well I would guess that you first go to "wish list where there is a drop down menu on the far right,click on "Find a wishlist or registery" then would place their Real name in the search button. I was actually looking to see if my sisiter had one when the question had come to me.

Tricia

juneayerza 10-07-2014 03:02 PM

Thanks Quercus

CookyIN 10-07-2014 03:22 PM

ArizonaKAT, my computer can accommodate a stick drive.