Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

roseirish48 11-03-2014 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 6955396)
Caroline I have watched all series and episodes of Downton Abbey and love the fabric.
Roseirish Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is based on an Elm Creek Book. I actually have about 25 blocks done. It is a lot of work. DJ is even harder.

i shall have to check out the bookstores and see if they have it or else order on line. I shall add to my bucket list along with so many others... i'm retired so i have all the time in the world to sew and quilt, right?

mosher92 11-03-2014 11:07 PM

If it's me , please be me, please be me, I too would live it!!!

djmat 11-03-2014 11:14 PM

Giant Iggle in Oakmont sold Steel City mustard, searched on the last trip back thru the burgh without any luck, had to order on line 'cause a Permanti Bros sandwich just isn't right without it! Okay, off to the hole to pout.

Knitette 11-03-2014 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 6955306)
Hi Guys,

Managed to to finish shopping for my SS this weekend..... I hope my SS watched or knows about Downton Abbey as part of her package comes from that series!!!!

hugs

Caroline

At the risk of being smug, the latest series of Downton is airing just now. Granny Violet is even more acerbic - if that's possible, lol!

Cindy60545 11-04-2014 05:04 AM

I know, been MIA for a few days. Hubby home for a few days & we've been busy. Went to the Nascar race Sunday. It was a long day! Did get my SS package all wrapped yesterday & will mail it today when we go vote. The voting place is right next door to the Post Office.
Huntannette.....I'd love to try a go of DJ. Book, CD AND rulers? Wow! Someone's going to be a very lucky recipient!
Hugs to all with loses & health issues. The holidays can be rough enough without those additions.

Hint: You're hearts deep in the south!

KGoodhand 11-04-2014 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953930)
Hey I even found the rulers to go along with the book and CD....what do you think SS???

Well if I am your SS I know that I would love to try and make that quilt! I have admired Dear Jane for a while but have not had it to try yet!!!! Maybe now?!?!?!!

sewbizgirl 11-04-2014 06:40 AM

Tricia, prayers for a good surgery and quick recovery!

I'm off to vote!

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-04-2014 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 6955669)
At the risk of being smug, the latest series of Downton is airing just now. Granny Violet is even more acerbic - if that's possible, lol!

I cant't wait till we get it here.

jclinganrey 11-04-2014 07:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a re-do of the pincushion I'm sending to my giftee. I think it looks much better than the first one. Also, for anyone interested, the sign-ups are open for the Jacobs Ladder in florals.

Jane

bezzie2013 11-04-2014 07:29 AM

i had a liver biopsy on monday and i am still a little sore today but ok so i am here to send another little tease i put it all in one box but had to change to a bigger box not everything i had collected wont fit the first box