Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

madamekelly 11-29-2014 09:46 PM

I have just checked my sock drawer after all the talk here about stealing socks. Nessie and Kat, where were you yesterday while I slaved over a hot group of people who made me dinner this year? It figures that while my back was turned , you two snuck in and took every pair. How could you? My toes are turning blue! Give them back! Lol!

SulaBug 11-30-2014 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6988445)
KAT is trying to get you so frustrated, that you'll throw the gift at her and yell, "JUST TAKE IT!" Yep, that's her plan! :eek:

OH, I see it now!! :D Well it won't work for KAT, as I am on to her now!! :D Thank You Nessie for your HELP!!
:D :D :D :D

wanda lou 11-30-2014 02:43 AM

I received my package... cant wait to open it.

Neesie 11-30-2014 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6988717)
YUK YUK YUK......pfft....pfft....pfft......

Tsk, tsk! Is that any way to talk about innocent veggies? :(

Neesie 11-30-2014 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 6988839)
I have just checked my sock drawer after all the talk here about stealing socks. Nessie and Kat, where were you yesterday while I slaved over a hot group of people who made me dinner this year? It figures that while my back was turned , you two snuck in and took every pair. How could you? My toes are turning blue! Give them back! Lol!

Unless they were all brand new, it wasn't me! I don't steal USED socks!!! :shock:

Ummmm, I don't steal new socks, either. I only try to rescue them. :cool:

Neesie 11-30-2014 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 6988965)
I received my package... cant wait to open it.

At the rate everyone is going, we may end up with a free-for-all, before December 7th! :D

Leota 11-30-2014 10:41 AM

Ok, here's my life... DH is back in the hospital and I haven't been on much at all because of caring for him so I'm going to make a lot of random comments about previous posts that I saw.
1. I love getting "hand-me-downs", because they may be just what I need
2. Missing socks.... if they are in pairs.... they walked on thier own... if they are single... they were sock-nabbed :D
3. WHEN is the Reveal Party? I don't have it on my calendar :( and my box doesn't have "do not open" till date on it :( ...but it's over stuffed and FRAGILE!!!! oh I can't wait till opening day... this is my happy time....

PenniF 11-30-2014 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6989478)
Ok, here's my life... DH is back in the hospital and I haven't been on much at all because of caring for him so I'm going to make a lot of random comments about previous posts that I saw.
1. I love getting "hand-me-downs", because they may be just what I need
2. Missing socks.... if they are in pairs.... they walked on thier own... if they are single... they were sock-nabbed :D
3. WHEN is the Reveal Party? I don't have it on my calendar :( and my box doesn't have "do not open" till date on it :( ...but it's over stuffed and FRAGILE!!!! oh I can't wait till opening day... this is my happy time....

RE: number 2.... if they are singles it's because their mate went to the alternate universe on the other side of the dryer.......or maybe that's a secret passageway to Neesie's house???? !!!!

RE: number 3...December 7th....and it sounds like about 5 or 6....i've lost track. I was just planning to keep checking in around 4 my local time to see if i could hear the sound of wrapping paper tearing.

roseirish48 11-30-2014 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6989218)
Unless they were all brand new, it wasn't me! I don't steal USED socks!!! :shock:

Ummmm, I don't steal new socks, either. I only try to rescue them. :cool:

Neesie, talk to Wordpaintervs real nice and she may knit you a pair of socks. she's given me two pair she made and they are very warm. better than wishing and hoping or worse attempting to steal --or rescue--other people's socks.

Neesie 11-30-2014 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by roseirish48 (Post 6989789)
Neesie, talk to Wordpaintervs real nice and she may knit you a pair of socks. she's given me two pair she made and they are very warm. better than wishing and hoping or worse attempting to steal --or rescue--other people's socks.

No, no. I don't want charity. :( Besides, I'm allergic to wool. :( :( I'll just wrap my cold toes in left-over quilt batting. :( :( :( People will start calling me 'Mummy Feet' and throw pennies at me. :( :( :( :( It'd be so much nicer, if they'd throw pennies TO me . . . . :( :( :( :( :( :(