Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

PenniF 11-29-2014 12:04 PM

Neesie and Kat.......Keep it up and i'm pulling this car over. I MEAN IT !!!!!

Neesie 11-29-2014 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6988347)
Neesie and Kat.......Keep it up and i'm pulling this car over. I MEAN IT !!!!!

KAT - let's behave, until we get alongside a bakery. :thumbup:

SulaBug 11-29-2014 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6988201)
Open it would be my suggestion.

Now you are confusing me!!:D First you say you suggest opening my Secret Santa package & then next you say NOT to!! I am easy to confuse............please explain!!
:D :D :D :D

CookyIN 11-29-2014 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6988349)
KAT - let's behave, until we get alongside a bakery. :thumbup:

Neesie, I like the way you think! :D

Neesie 11-29-2014 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6988354)
Now you are confusing me!!:D First you say you suggest opening my Secret Santa package & then next you say NOT to!! I am easy to confuse............please explain!!
:D :D :D :D

KAT is trying to get you so frustrated, that you'll throw the gift at her and yell, "JUST TAKE IT!" Yep, that's her plan! :eek:

roseirish48 11-29-2014 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6988272)
Nope! I'd only have lost my Goody-Goody status, IF I'd succeeded in stealing them. I didn't, so I didn't. So there! :p

you have attempted to steal--just as guilty. if you had atempted to rob a bank and the police happened to show up and catch you before you left the bank, you would still be arrested and tried for the crime. therefore the same holds true for the attempt to steal socks--yu are guilty and your goody-goody status is gone. Off to the hole with you.

PenniF 11-29-2014 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6988101)
YES! Lima beans, at last!!! :D :D :D

YUK YUK YUK......pfft....pfft....pfft......

juneayerza 11-29-2014 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6988717)
YUK YUK YUK......pfft....pfft....pfft......

I second that!

Neesie 11-29-2014 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by roseirish48 (Post 6988669)
you have attempted to steal--just as guilty. if you had atempted to rob a bank and the police happened to show up and catch you before you left the bank, you would still be arrested and tried for the crime. therefore the same holds true for the attempt to steal socks--yu are guilty and your goody-goody status is gone. Off to the hole with you.

Nope, not guilty! Besides, the socks I attempted :shock: . . . ummmmm, THOUGHT about :eek:. . . . no, wait. The socks I HOPED TO RECEIVE :thumbup: were my OWN socks!!! Therefore, I was doing a GOOD DEED, by attempting to rescue my own socks! Yeah, that's it! :cool:

madamekelly 11-29-2014 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by PeginCO (Post 6987643)
Here is my iPhone holder from that pattern, Rose.

Pi made a few of those without the pattern a few months ago. I did not know there was a pattern available. I guess we learn something everyday....