Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

juneayerza 12-20-2014 10:35 AM

SulaBug your are too funny; but it might be a good idea at that LOL!

Cindy60545 12-20-2014 02:39 PM

Sulabug, it's way to early to know what we'll want in @ 9 months. Let's wait on this. However, I have been partaking of some of the great sales & making a few things for my SS box for next year. That way I'll just have to accommodate their wish list when I get it. Whomever I get is going to get lots of goodies, that's for sure!

mmac71 12-20-2014 06:17 PM

This was my first year to participate in any swap and can honestly say I have really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful gifts, banter and sharing that went on. I hated to see it come to a close. Reading on this board was my nightly entertainment. I thought that we were only to send 4 FQ's and a $20. gift, so I am afraid my receiver got jiped. I will do better next year and have already got some ideas of what to do. Merry Cristmas to all especially those that have lost loved ones and struggle with health problems. Marie

madamekelly 12-20-2014 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by mmac71 (Post 7015835)
This was my first year to participate in any swap and can honestly say I have really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful gifts, banter and sharing that went on. I hated to see it come to a close. Reading on this board was my nightly entertainment. I thought that we were only to send 4 FQ's and a $20. gift, so I am afraid my receiver got jiped. I will do better next year and have already got some ideas of what to do. Merry Cristmas to all especially those that have lost loved ones and struggle with health problems. Marie

Your Santee did not get gypt,(sp?), it is just that some of us took the lead in sharing fabric and tools accumulated, but won't end up being used by us. Please join us next year. My first year, my SS sent me just the fat quarters and $20 in gifts. I was not disappointed. Right now DH and I are sleeping under a quilt made with those fat quarters, so they were used and are still enjoyed. Blessings on all of you. See you next year!

sunrise450 12-21-2014 08:10 AM

This has been my second year with this SS swap and I have loved every minute, I think my DH enjoyed it also. He made sure that I didn't open that package and was right there when I finally got to open it! I also have a number of "things" already for next year's special person. I want to thank all of you, especially tirnhi for hosting.
Merry merry Christmas to all and happy holidays.
Phyllis

Anoka Quilter 12-21-2014 08:31 PM

This was my first year doing the SS swap and I had a lot of fun. I want to thank our wonderful organizer for all her hard work. I also want to thank everyone on the board for the great conversation and banter. I will definately be participating next year. In fact I am going to begin filling that box after the first of the year with some handmade goodies.

Have a Merry Christmas, or your celebration of choice, and a Happy New Year.

ArizonaKAT 12-22-2014 06:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
NESSIE, I am finally finished with my Christmas challenge. Finished the pillows over the weekend. Anticipating snuggling into all the pillows and fresh sheets . . .

juneayerza 12-22-2014 01:20 PM

Just a dog pillow ArizonaKAT; I have one too. LOL

dfelker 12-22-2014 03:28 PM

That is funny. Maybe puppy is just waiting for you!

Neesie 12-23-2014 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 7017382)
NESSIE, I am finally finished with my Christmas challenge. Finished the pillows over the weekend. Anticipating snuggling into all the pillows and fresh sheets . . .

KAT, I almost finished my twin sized quilt. All it's lacking is the label and washing. The smaller one still needs trimming, binding, and then its label. :-( Unfortunately, my sciatica decided to flare up, on Thursday evening, so I haven't worked on either, since then. Just waiting it out and will have to wait until after Christmas, to get them finished and mailed. Getting old is a PITB!!!