Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Dedemac 12-16-2014 04:49 PM

Can't join the challenge, have too much work and too many remodel projects to finish anything by Christmas but want to see pictures of what you have finished.

Also to those who celebrate other holidays Happy Hanukkah or Chanukah!

ljs317 12-16-2014 05:38 PM

Oh I love a good challenge but I had to put all my sewing stuff away until after the holiday.

roseirish48 12-17-2014 03:49 PM

no quilts to finish by Xmas--still trying to get 3 xmas gifts completed. but end is in sight

hav4boys 12-17-2014 06:08 PM

I have six sets of one piece jammies to make, so not time to quilt this holiday.

BettyGee 12-18-2014 08:40 AM

Don't know where to post this, but I want to thank the organizer of the Secret Santa event. This was my first year and will definitely not be my last. When I got the note from my person telling me how much she liked the contents it made my year. The contents of my package made me feel like a little kid again, how very generous. So tlrnhi thank you, with all the best wishes to you and your family for a very Merry Christmas.

madamekelly 12-18-2014 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6998762)
I can't find where I put it.

Dreamer2009- guess what I found this morning under DH's recliner? Yes, my missing seam ripper! Evidently I am a victim of Miss Kitty! I was sitting in my recliner when I lost it, but it showed up in Miss Kitty's favorite stash spot! Lol! Isn't that the way it always happens, get a replacement, and the original shows up! Merry Christmas!

JuneBillie 12-18-2014 11:36 AM

I wasn't a part of this - this year, but me and my husband both did it one year about 2 years ago. I did not get a early enough start this year, but we want to for the next year.

We have had fun keeping up with it, and enjoying right along with you seeing what all you got from your santa. :)

quilt addict 12-18-2014 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7005144)
He's 5 years old 140 pounds and his name is Preston aka Marshmellow. He's such a love. He's a good dog and is going to be spoiled rotten!

And yes, he's a St Bernard.

That's Lots of puppy love!

tlrnhi 12-19-2014 08:17 AM

He's my giant marshmallow. Such a good boy.

SulaBug 12-20-2014 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7013949)
He's my giant marshmallow. Such a good boy.

He is a cute Marshmallow for sure & I can see that he is well taken care of & LOVED a whole bunch!! :D

Say Terri, I am already thinking about the Secret Santa exchange for next year. Would you like to have my sign up list now? It would help you to get an extra head start in advance for 2015!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D