Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 12-23-2014 08:13 AM

I was wondering if the recipes have been sent yet? I thought perhaps I overlooked the email. I want to make the secret cheesecake.

happylab 12-23-2014 11:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I want to thank my SS and tirnhr for understanding my not answering prior to this.

My SS send me a lovely package. :)I now have 2 lovely Christmas potholders, a fat quarter stack, (very pretty colors). A lovely pink cap and purple crotchet scraf. A lovely journal and cover to carry the journal. A plastic canvas note cover a pad and pencil. A lovely sewing kit. A reversible table settings pattern, (I will make later this year). 2 blue dollies, a really cute bear decoration. Hopefully my picture posted. If not I'm sorry.

JuneBillie 12-23-2014 02:49 PM

Happylab, you received a wonderful package from your SS. Lots of pretty crocheted goodies. I love crocheted too. I can see the beautiful fabric, and know you will have fun with that. Nice patterns, cute little bear ornament, and note pad cover. Who can't use a pretty sewing kit? Everything is just wonderful. :)

Merry Christmas

roseirish48 12-23-2014 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 7014726)
He is a cute Marshmallow for sure & I can see that he is well taken care of & LOVED a whole bunch!! :D

Say Terri, I am already thinking about the Secret Santa exchange for next year. Would you like to have my sign up list now? It would help you to get an extra head start in advance for 2015!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sign me up too Tlrnhi--i can use all the time possible to make homemade items for the box.

jaba 12-23-2014 06:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Haven't heard from my SS, know that she received and hope she is enjoying what I sent to her. Wish her and her family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as to all of you. Here are a couple of pics of some of the items I sent to her[ATTACH=CONFIG]503556[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]503557[/ATTACH]

skaduzy 12-23-2014 06:43 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!

JuneBillie 12-23-2014 07:21 PM

That's a very nice package you sent to her Jaba. You made many nice things. I see some very pretty thread, and lots of other very pretty, and useful things.

Merry Christmas to All.

Patchesnposies 12-23-2014 07:46 PM

Jaba, what a shame you didn't hear back from your swap partner, I can only imagine she was thrilled with all of the goodies! Thanks for posting pictures. I love the pincushion hanging caddy thing. (Does it have a different name?) Lovely SS swap!

m-fay 12-23-2014 08:59 PM

What beautiful things you sent her Jaba. Maybe she's going thru a bad patch and too sad to come on QB which is a shame cos I always feel how caring everyone is here. God bless you and have a great Christmas

m-fay 12-23-2014 09:01 PM

Knitette. I pm'd you but your box was full! Glad you liked it and have a great Christmas.