Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

bezzie2013 12-04-2014 09:03 PM

thats 5 pm my time here on the east coast

juneayerza 12-04-2014 10:05 PM

2PM Central California time is good for me

SulaBug 12-04-2014 11:39 PM

Guess What? I received a Second Package today (Thursday) from my Secret Santa!! Now I am more anxious than ever for opening day to get here!!
THANK YOU to my Secret Santa, I hope it is something you have made for me!!

Sewflower 12-05-2014 04:45 AM

Sorry that I have not been posting much but November was a really tough month for me. My husband passed on Nov 5 and I just can't seem to get my head around anything. He died after a year of battling throat cancer. Looking forward to opening my packages because I should really use a pick me up.

mimiknoxtaylor 12-05-2014 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by Sewflower (Post 6995541)
Sorry that I have not been posting much but November was a really tough month for me. My husband passed on Nov 5 and I just can't seem to get my head around anything. He died after a year of battling throat cancer. Looking forward to opening my packages because I should really use a pick me up.

Sewflower, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Will keep you in my prayers. We've had 2 friends who lost their husbands last month & they used the same words, "I feel so lost". My husband is 12 yrs. older than me & the thought is distressing. God bless & keep you.

Knitette 12-05-2014 05:58 AM

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope the coming months ease the pain a little and you find comfort in some of the memories of happy times you shared.

IrishgalfromNJ 12-05-2014 06:58 AM

Sewflower,

I am so sorry to hear of your recent loss. I hope opening your Secret Santa gifts will help with your sadness for a little while.

Louise Houghtaling 12-05-2014 07:39 AM

Okay....I am confused about the time. When it said 12 pm local time, I thought that meant noon wherever we live. Obviously, that is not the case. I live in the Eastern time zone. What time will I get my hot little hands on this teaser?

Neesie 12-05-2014 08:23 AM

{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}} I'm so sorry! It seems as if many people (I know) have lost loved ones, this year. You'll be in my prayers.

Neesie 12-05-2014 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Louise Houghtaling (Post 6995781)
Okay....I am confused about the time. When it said 12 pm local time, I thought that meant noon wherever we live. Obviously, that is not the case. I live in the Eastern time zone. What time will I get my hot little hands on this teaser?

The opening time keeps being tossed about and never really settled. I'm planning to check in on Sunday and if others are opening their gifts, I'll do likewise.