Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Neesie 12-04-2014 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 6994724)
Hi Guys,

Lots going on over here and my brain is like a sieve.... could somebody remind me when and what time opening is????? Oh and if somebody could tell me what time it will be in the UK so I don't open too early.

Hugs

Caroline

Last I remember, opening time was suggested to be 12 noon local time (wherever happens to be your own local). I'm planning to check in and if others are opening gifts, I'll open mine. :thumbup: If not, I'll wait. :(

Neesie 12-04-2014 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 6994778)
I'm a little curious how many are still waiting on their package?

I hope they've all arrived by now . . . and am hoping those later ones were international mailings, to have taken so long.

juneayerza 12-04-2014 11:54 AM

I think 12 NOON local time for everyone would be good; that way we are still honoring Pearl Harbor but less confussing.

Secret Santa, in case you missed it for some reason I seem to have a second package.

PenniF 12-04-2014 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by juneayerza (Post 6994802)
I think 12 NOON local time for everyone would be good; that way we are still honoring Pearl Harbor but less confussing.

Secret Santa, in case you missed it for some reason I seem to have a second package.

AHA !!!! That's where Neesie's socks went !!!!

Neesie 12-04-2014 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6994877)
AHA !!!! That's where Neesie's socks went !!!!

:shock: Oh, noooooooooooooo!

roseirish48 12-04-2014 01:31 PM

package is screaming at me so trying to keep busy elsewhere so i dont have to listen to its agonizing and pathetic pleas to open it. I bought a quilt book at thrift store and come across a tote bag pattern in 3 sizes. when completed ,it folds into its own case like a quillow. i want to make a little gift for the ladies I sit with on Bingo days and i think this would be perfect. Reading the instructions and trying to figure it out in my mind was confusing so I grabbed some fabric and made one. There is one direction that could be written so it would be clearer(even with diagram it is not clear) as to where the stitching is placed. luckily i pinned first and tested results that way before i sewed. I will make sure to make notation in book so I dont have a problem making up the three bags i will need.That should keep me busy and away from that hypnotic and suggestive package.

m-fay 12-04-2014 03:57 PM

I'm going with Noon Pearl harbour time which is 6am 8th Dec west australian time. and 10pm 7th Dec London time.

Neesie 12-04-2014 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 6995111)
I'm going with Noon Pearl harbour time which is 6am 8th Dec west australian time. and 10pm 7th Dec London time.

4 PM CST, here in TX.

CarolinePaj 12-04-2014 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 6995111)

Thanks M-Fay.... 10pm Sunday... I'll be there!

Hugs

Caroline

mollymunchkin 12-04-2014 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6995130)
4 PM CST, here in TX.

Which means 2 pm PST in Cali. I will be a little late as I get out of church at 2:00, but will open as soon as I get home! 3 MORE DAYS!!!!