Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

PenniF 11-05-2014 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6957223)
LaQuita, that's just one of my callings. :) I actually prefer to be called Precious SmartyPants. Oh, wait a minute. Maybe Princess SmartyPants would be nicer. Hmmmmph! Forget the Princess! QUEEN SmartyPants!!!! Yeah! That's what I want my new name to be!!!

Hugs,
Queen SmartyPants
:thumbup:

Neesie....are you SURE.....i could have sworn that when i last checked you were "EMPRESS FOR LIFE SmartyPants"

sunrise450 11-05-2014 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6957225)
Who's to say your friend didn't send the package to YOU, to pass along? :thumbup:

Hmmmmm you do have a point. I think that just may (might?) happen.

ljs317 11-05-2014 10:17 AM

Ok all of "yinz" burg girls and everyone else let me "axst" you this would you like me to ride into the hole on the Thunderbolt with potato patch fries from Kennywood or would you prefer the Duquesne Incline, with cake from the Bethel Bakery, for ease of exiting and entering the hole. Perhaps we can have Pittsburgh Dad come and give us a little show.

I love my Pittsburgh. "dat's It" for now.

ArizonaKAT 11-05-2014 10:53 AM

I'm in the hole waiting for the Incline and bakery. Never was much of a Thunderbolt person. Always spent all my money at the pony rides. Now I have 4 of my own.

PenniF 11-05-2014 10:59 AM

Nice thing about the Hole....ya dint have to worry about them nebby neighbors n'at.

Hey Ladies....this bunch of Burgh expats that have shown up here sure would like to hear about what reminds you of "home" .....or some of the "you can only get it here" things that come from your corner of the world. How about sharing stories with us????

Neesie 11-05-2014 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6957350)
Neesie....are you SURE.....i could have sworn that when i last checked you were "EMPRESS FOR LIFE SmartyPants"

YES!!! Thank you! THAT'S what my new name will be!!! :D

ArizonaKAT 11-05-2014 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6957441)
Nice thing about the Hole....ya dint have to worry about them nebby neighbors n'at.

Hey Ladies....this bunch of Burgh expats that have shown up here sure would like to hear about what reminds you of "home" .....or some of the "you can only get it here" things that come from your corner of the world. How about sharing stories with us????

Great idea!

happylab 11-05-2014 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6949547)
I was gonna give my Secret Santee a clue but then decided not to. :D

I just wanted to let you know: I just love reading your comments. They are so cute and funny. I think when this is over, you should come aboard the mystery quilt train in January and make your comments. I will miss your entries. Take care and happy sewing. Actually I think everyone should sign up for the mystery quilt train ride starting in January.

FYI: I have not sent out my SS package yet. I plan to do that next week. I have several item of interest for you. And Neesie, I'm not telling you if it's for you or not. LOL

Neesie 11-05-2014 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by happylab (Post 6957460)
I just wanted to let you know: I just love reading your comments. They are so cute and funny. I think when this is over, you should come aboard the mystery quilt train in January and make your comments. I will miss your entries. Take care and happy sewing. Actually I think everyone should sign up for the mystery quilt train ride starting in January.

FYI: I have not sent out my SS package yet. I plan to do that next week. I have several item of interest for you. And Neesie, I'm not telling you if it's for you or not. LOL

Ahhhhhh, then that must mean it IS for me!!! :thumbup: :D

cannyquilter 11-05-2014 12:35 PM

June great news.

We call fizzy drinks pop over this side of the pond. Oh and I posted my SS package today it It has a looooooong way to go so hope it gets there before the reveal day.