Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

PenniF 11-05-2014 01:24 PM

Speaking of the reveal date.....has anything been agreed???

And Hey Terri.....where ya been???? We've missed you in the hole lately. Everything OK???

sunrise450 11-05-2014 01:25 PM

My Santa package is on the way to my santee. Hope she likes all that I sent her. I haven't seen her on the board so I don't know if she posts photos or not. So I took photos,with box packed and unpacked.
Now I need to join all in the hole for a much needed rest! Move over, and cabana boy, get me a cool one. I'm bringing peanut butter cookies and home made fudge. Yum! yum! I guess the "cool one" will have to be milk to go with the cookies. Oh Well, can't win them all!

blondeslave 11-05-2014 02:21 PM

Ooh, do you hear that? My box is singing the sweetest little song, "Open me, open me don't make me shout, there might be a live animal that needs letting out." Oh dear-what shall I do?.....

Neesie 11-05-2014 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by blondeslave (Post 6957643)
Ooh, do you hear that? My box is singing the sweetest little song, "Open me, open me don't make me shout, there might be a live animal that needs letting out." Oh dear-what shall I do?.....

Don't worry! If it's a snake, it'll be fine. :D

sewbizgirl 11-05-2014 03:44 PM

How about a seperate thread now for all those from Pittsburgh who want to reminisce? I've just waded through several pages of stuff I have no clue about. Isn't this still the Secret Santa topic? Seems to have gone off on a tangent.

Or maybe I'll just check back in a few weeks to see if it's opening day yet.

blondeslave 11-05-2014 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6957645)
Don't worry! If it's a snake, it'll be fine. :D

No , no I fear it's something with fur like a puppy or a hamster or a kitty...why else would the box be insisting I open it?

Jamimclaugh 11-05-2014 04:23 PM

Ok I received a box today and I am assuming it's from my ss, maybe I will have to poke at it a bit...

Neesie 11-05-2014 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by blondeslave (Post 6957749)
No , no I fear it's something with fur like a puppy or a hamster or a kitty...why else would the box be insisting I open it?

Good point! It could be a sweet, little mouse. :thumbup:

Neesie 11-05-2014 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 6957730)
How about a seperate thread now for all those from Pittsburgh who want to reminisce? I've just waded through several pages of stuff I have no clue about. Isn't this still the Secret Santa topic? Seems to have gone off on a tangent.

Or maybe I'll just check back in a few weeks to see if it's opening day yet.

I'm enjoying the Pittsburgh banter, even though I was born and raised in New Orleans. :)

Neesie 11-05-2014 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jamimclaugh (Post 6957759)
Ok I received a box today and I am assuming it's from my ss, maybe I will have to poke at it a bit...

Shake it and sniff it! :thumbup: