Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

IrishgalfromNJ 11-07-2014 10:06 AM

Just hanging out waiting for my box with jingle bells in it. Enjoying all the talk about Pittsburgh, I never knew they were so special on the west side of PA, and also enjoying all the cookie recipes.

ljs317 11-07-2014 10:42 AM

Ok so I'm going to stick my big toe back in the SS hole and hope no one gets offended by my post.

I was reading the cookie posts and I many or may not have licked my computer screen. I'm just saying I may have. or I might not have.............. only my computer screen knows for sure. Hehe

ArizonaKAT 11-07-2014 10:56 AM

What did it taste like?

marilyn43 11-07-2014 11:43 AM

Just to let everyone know Santas post office is getting busy. We all know the address is 1225 Candy Cane Lane, North Pole, That is where my package was mailed from. It sure is hard not to peak.!

Neesie 11-07-2014 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor (Post 6959725)
I am enjoying reading the chatter. No way I could keep up reading every word but there is just a lot of live & fun floating in the air. Things would be way too quiet here without Princess Smarty Pants- oops- that should be Empress Smarty Pants.
I could mail my box but keep finding bargains that are too tempting. But I will get it mailed on time. Hint to my SS- you're less tham 22 miles from me as the crow flies.
I'm one of the true GRITS & we call all soft drinks "coke".- doesn't matter what it is. I grew up mostly in Chattanooga where my grandparents lived & we had the CocaCola bottling plant there so maybe that's why.
the Crack-er cookie is one I've been meaning to make for a long while, maybe this season.

Awwwwwwww, I feel so daggum special! Thanks! That just made my day! :)

{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}

Neesie 11-07-2014 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317 (Post 6959741)
Ok so I'm going to stick my big toe back in the SS hole and hope no one gets offended by my post.

I was reading the cookie posts and I many or may not have licked my computer screen. I'm just saying I may have. or I might not have.............. only my computer screen knows for sure. Hehe

Did you sniff the screen, before you licked it? Always sniff BEFORE licking, otherwise it'll just smell like spit.

Neesie 11-07-2014 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by arizonakat (Post 6959757)
what did it taste like?

:D roflmbo!!

quilt addict 11-07-2014 12:10 PM

Well, not from the burg but from the prairie and we called carbonated drinks pop. Wasn't 'til I came out to west that they call it soda. It is the same where back home dinner is eaten midday and supper is the meal you have in the evenings.

I miss having Runzas. Maybe I'll make a batch to bring to the hole this weekend since it is a by week for the Huskers.

But will finish up the box this weekend for sure!

ArizonaKAT 11-07-2014 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by quilt addict (Post 6959822)
Well, not from the burg but from the prairie and we called carbonated drinks pop. Wasn't 'til I came out to west that they call it soda. It is the same where back home dinner is eaten midday and supper is the meal you have in the evenings.

I miss having Runzas. Maybe I'll make a batch to bring to the hole this weekend since it is a by week for the Huskers.

But will finish up the box this weekend for sure!

Had to look Runza up. They sound wonderful. Have you been to the hole lately? We're the noisey people in the corner under the Stillers Terrible towel.

Come on down. . . bring your runza . . . :-)

reeskylr 11-07-2014 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6959848)
Had to look Runza up. They sound wonderful. Have you been to the hole lately? We're the noisey people in the corner under the Stillers Terrible towel.

Come on down. . . bring your runza . . . :-)

Runza's are awesome! My family comes from Colorado and Nebraska, love them!!