Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

nattoddboyd 12-06-2014 03:37 AM

So sorry to hear about your loss

nattoddboyd 12-06-2014 03:48 AM

I am also wondering what time I should open my package, I. In Western Australia and at the moment it is Saturday the 6th and is 7.45pm. Very excited

m-fay 12-06-2014 04:01 AM

I'm a west Aussie too...I worked it out 12 noon Pearl harbour time is 7am tomorrow morning. Some one suggested that time as the 7th is pearl Harbour day. Quite a few are just going with noon local time but I'm sticking to Pearl harbour.

nattoddboyd 12-06-2014 04:06 AM

Awesome thankyou

blondeslave 12-06-2014 05:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got caught up again. October is always our busiest month but it crept into November this year. I can't believe how behind I was. If I am reading correctly NY would open packages at 5 tomorrow? Sorry I'm not very focused. Last weekend Not So Wee Gracie Allen had a bump about the size of a dime on her butt that felt like a scab on a scrape. Yesterday it ruptured and had grown to about 3" around. We took her to the vet and it's some kind of tumor. The vet did a needle biopsy and we should have results tomorrow and know a little more about what we're dealing with. I'm hoping to open with everyone but I'll see how tomorrow goes. We lost Xandy Bear in February 2013 and Huggie Bear January 2014 so this is really hard. Gracie Allen is my traveling companion and one of the cutest little minxes I've ever known. Good thoughts and prayers would be welcomed.[ATTACH=CONFIG]501352[/ATTACH]

huntannette 12-06-2014 06:24 AM

youhou....tomorrow is "D" day....can`t wait.....now where did I hide that package???

sunrise450 12-06-2014 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by Sewflower (Post 6995541)
Sorry that I have not been posting much but November was a really tough month for me. My husband passed on Nov 5 and I just can't seem to get my head around anything. He died after a year of battling throat cancer. Looking forward to opening my packages because I should really use a pick me up.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I can only assure you it will get better. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

sunrise450 12-06-2014 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by blondeslave (Post 6996750)
Just got caught up again. October is always our busiest month but it crept into November this year. I can't believe how behind I was. If I am reading correctly NY would open packages at 5 tomorrow? Sorry I'm not very focused. Last weekend Not So Wee Gracie Allen had a bump about the size of a dime on her butt that felt like a scab on a scrape. Yesterday it ruptured and had grown to about 3" around. We took her to the vet and it's some kind of tumor. The vet did a needle biopsy and we should have results tomorrow and know a little more about what we're dealing with. I'm hoping to open with everyone but I'll see how tomorrow goes. We lost Xandy Bear in February 2013 and Huggie Bear January 2014 so this is really hard. Gracie Allen is my traveling companion and one of the cutest little minxes I've ever known. Good thoughts and prayers would be welcomed.[ATTACH=CONFIG]501352[/ATTACH]

You certainly have my good thoughts and prayers for your Gracie Allen. Such a beautiful dog! Hope all goes well with the test results. Keep us informed!

Neesie 12-06-2014 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by blondeslave (Post 6996750)

{{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}} Try not to expect the worst. Many years ago, we had a schnauzer, who had something very similar. Since her hair was longer, we didn't notice even notice the bump, until it had burst. Can't remember what it turned out to be but it was benign and the spot did heal. It was on her back, near her rump.

MizMelly 12-06-2014 07:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Woot Woot!! 31 hours and counting.......!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501362[/ATTACH]