Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Quilty-Louise 11-17-2014 06:44 PM

Got my ss package today.
Can't wait to opening day.

SulaBug 11-17-2014 06:50 PM

I am doing the "Happy Dance" today because my Secret Santa box arrived in the mail all the way form W.V. Now to wonder who it is from!! I am so excited Thank You to my Secret Santa!! :D :D :D :D

PeginCO 11-17-2014 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6973213)
Maybe I can make a new quilty buddy!!!!!

That's just what I was thinking - my box is from the suburb just north of me. It could even be someone I bumped into (literally!) during our August shop hop. Wouldn't that be crazy?! Can't wait to open! :)

Knitette 11-17-2014 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6973144)
Machel just tell her I told you ok to open it up :p :p :p

BAD, BAD girl!! Into the hole with you - no treats!

SulaBug 11-18-2014 01:26 AM

1-November-2014 Project of the Month Photo's.

Hi Ladies, here is a link to the November Project of the month, for this year. We started this project of the month, in January with the same thought of easy gifts to make for the holidays & to put in Secret Santa packages. This is posted on the Block of the Month thread, so take a look if you like & you can look at all of the projects posted for this year. Have fun & enjoy!! My Secret Santee has a couple things that I made in her package & I hope she likes them!!
:D :D :D :D

happynana 11-18-2014 06:04 AM

Whoo Hooo got my SS package yesterday!!! Thank you very much Secret Santa! It is safe and sound in my sewing room-after being sniffed really well by my cats :)

ljs317 11-18-2014 06:25 AM

Hi all !

Trish add me to you monthly gift idea list what a great idea!

No SS box yet but there is still a lot of time left.

I love to read the SS posts and I am always disappointed when I get to the last post. I always want more.

PeginCO 11-18-2014 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317 (Post 6974007)
Hi all !

Trish add me to you monthly gift idea list what a great idea!

No SS box yet but there is still a lot of time left.

I love to read the SS posts and I am always disappointed when I get to the last post. I always want more.

ha, ha! That's funny - me, too.

and I would also like to be on the monthly gift idea list....fantastic thought! I have several projects I can share...,just need a little motivation and this might provide it.

pyffer3 11-18-2014 06:42 AM

I have had my box for a couple of weeks. It sits on the chest as I go into my 'mom cave'. I pat it, shake it, lift it (and yes Nessie, I even tried to smell it once) everyday. It appears to be taped really well....no loose edges yet! I am so excited for December 7. I want to have all my current projects done so I can start playing with my new presents! Thank you SS. The torment is killing me!

Neesie 11-18-2014 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by pyffer3 (Post 6974042)
I have had my box for a couple of weeks. It sits on the chest as I go into my 'mom cave'. I pat it, shake it, lift it (and yes Nessie, I even tried to smell it once) everyday. It appears to be taped really well....no loose edges yet! I am so excited for December 7. I want to have all my current projects done so I can start playing with my new presents! Thank you SS. The torment is killing me!

My SS box is still sitting in the living room, waiting patiently. Like many others, my SS apparently lives not terribly far from me! :)