Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Anoka Quilter 11-18-2014 07:32 AM

I find it interesting that so many of us had SS from our area. My SS was in MN and I received my SS box from another member in MN.

MN quilters, if you would like to get together for a meet up PM me and I will organize something. I think it would be fun to get together with everyone.

sewbizgirl 11-18-2014 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter (Post 6974118)
I find it interesting that so many of us had SS from our area. My SS was in MN and I received my SS box from another member in MN.

It's good and bad... GOOD, as far as making a new quilting friend you might be able to actually meet up with, and BAD, as far as shopping from the same sources your partner already has.

Neesie 11-18-2014 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 6974145)
It's good and bad... GOOD, as far as making a new quilting friend you might be able to actually meet up with, and BAD, as far as shopping from the same sources your partner already has.

My own SSee's FQs came from Thousands of Bolts. Her main gift came from Amazon.com. Odds and ends came from Hobby Lobby and one item came from WalMart. A few things came from my stash. Whether she's in TX or clear across the country, we may have basically the same sources. :D

Quercus Rubra 11-18-2014 09:32 AM

(croak croak scratch scratch)

Oh no!!! I wandered in to a place that promises to distract me to no ends!!!

I was reading my emails like I always do, when I came to the JoAnn's email... where I scrolled down to find free craftsy classes. So I shrugged my shoulders and ventured in.... huge mistake huge !!! I was pulled in against my will and now I can't find my way out. I wish I was able to obtain a few of them but it's probably a good thing I can't!!! LOL. I can "research" all I want without getting to trouble. Does any use the Craftsy patterns? Did you like Them? Tell me all about it.

Tricia

ckcowl 11-18-2014 09:39 AM

Oh excitement grows! I received a package today from a secret Santa! Thank you in advance... It was kind of heavy for the size.... Hmmmmm, I put it on top of my bookshelf in the sewing room so I won't lose track of it before opening day but it won't be ( in my face) tempting me. :)

Neesie 11-18-2014 09:46 AM

Tricia, I ventured into Thousands of Bolt, looking for a few pieces of green for a little boy's quilt. Several hours later . . . . :p

PenniF 11-18-2014 10:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok....got a really sweet thank you card from my SSantee today. She did get her box, and has already opened it....hey, i figure it's her present so she can open it if she wants.

However, since she very very rarely posts anywhere on the Board....and so many of us are just SO wanting to see what's inside our boxes.....don't think she'd mind if i teased all of you with a pic of what i sent her.........[ATTACH=CONFIG]499331[/ATTACH] ONLY 462 HOURS TIL OPENING TIME !!

Bamagal 11-18-2014 10:44 AM

Sooooo Excited! I received my gift today!! The postal elves worked overtime as it came last night way after dark! Safe and sound now!! Thanks so much!

marilyn43 11-18-2014 10:49 AM

These gifts are all so neat. Love it.

Neesie 11-18-2014 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6974327)
Ok....got a really sweet thank you card from my SSantee today. She did get her box, and has already opened it....hey, i figure it's her present so she can open it if she wants.

However, since she very very rarely posts anywhere on the Board....and so many of us are just SO wanting to see what's inside our boxes.....don't think she'd mind if i teased all of you with a pic of what i sent her.........[ATTACH=CONFIG]499331[/ATTACH] ONLY 462 HOURS TIL OPENING TIME !!

What an awesome gift, you sent to your Secret Santee! It's a shame she didn't wait until the group party and proper date, before opening it. :(